Makkiko

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchicheerleader

Reaction score
Okay, on some versions there is a secret character called Makkiko. If you are 1 of the few that have a color tamagotchi, don't freak if you get her.She is not secret on that, I know because I have Her on mine.

Lol, well that's good to know if I ever become crazy enough to buy a Tamagotchi Colour o_o

How do you get Mikiko, on a normal tamagotchi.. that's my only question.

Blupher- To get Makiko on a v4, get a Memetchi. Then, get at least 450 skill points overall. At least 350 of these skill points must be in the Style area (star). On an Entama, apparently you have a Memetchi, a specific job (I'm not sure which one) and to get 999 Style skill points to get a Makiko. (I'm pretty sure that on both versions, you can only get Makiko if the matchmaker hasn't yet visited.) On a v5/Famitama, to get a Makiko, get a Watatchi and use the dresser item.

Back on topic: I guess that Kuromametchi wasn't a secret character on the TMGC+C either (or so I have heard) so maybe BanDai decided to make Makiko a normal character as well.

Lol, well that's good to know if I ever become crazy enough to buy a Tamagotchi Colour o_oHow do you get Mikiko, on a normal tamagotchi.. that's my only question.
Normallly, on v5, give really low binding, get that girl character whats her face and give her the mirror

Yup~I want a TMG+C but I have no money~
I got my first one for Christmas, but in my spending account, I am going to buy an oter one to color-connect, lol! But I'm gonna wait a little while because I heared that the prices will lower after Febuary or so...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back