who do have a like in your class or wherever

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy in woodshop named Shawn is CRAZY about me... he tries to ask me to the movies like every day. I try to be really nice to him but I really don't 'like' him at all. The person I do like is one of my friends, Noah. We get along really well. ^^;

I like a boy called Micheal in my science art dt and ict class.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had Shane in two hours last semester. He was apparently crazy about me, asked me out more than once, yet flirted with his ex girlfriend almost constantly when she sat right next to me. x.o

I'm not interested in him, anyway. He's too perverted, haha..

I've also heard of about four other boys either liking me or asking me out, but I've tried to turn them all down nicely..

The guy I like doesn't go to my school anymore, though, and we have absolutely no chance of getting back together, so I might as well give up. ;P

^ I seem to attract the 'mentally unstable'. Then again, I could go as classified as the same, as well.. But I like to think I'm mostly normal. xD

boy named Austin he likes me back, because he told one of my friends and she told me. But both of us, Austin and I are to wimpy to admit it. :)

For some crazy reson im atracted to guys iv hardly ever talk to but I actually know some stuff about them

(Yes, i am a stalker)NOT A PREDITOR(stalker)

lol

I like some guys in my class, but I dont want to for some reason :/

this kid named Jacques:)

despite the name, he's amazing. xD

naw I love his name<333

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back