teeth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would always just rip out my loose teeth XD

Less of a hassle in my opinion.

Plus I think it feels awesome to stick your tongue in the space where the tooth was, lol.

I hate it! they are so annoying! At least no more of my teeth have to fall out! Whoop! Next stop, braces.

PS: I'm only 11 1/2

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like it all that much, they bother me.

Taking them out doesn't hurt all that much, I just don't like the thought of it.

I have one right now, I want to take it out, but at the same time I dont want to. :/

One time I left one in so long that it just fell out, peice by peice. I just hate ripping them out because I don't know about you but my mouth always bleeds for ages after.

I hated it when I was little because I couldn't eat candy or corn and I love corn! LOL! I just hated pulling them out but I lost all my baby teeth when I hit puberty at age 8. I miss sticking my tongue in the toothless holes though lol.

I would always just rip out my loose teeth XDLess of a hassle in my opinion.

Plus I think it feels awesome to stick your tongue in the space where the tooth was, lol.
LOL Same here... my parents would spaz out when I would yank them out...

Temari Nara

LOL Same here... my parents would spaz out when I would yank them out...

Temari Nara
So would mine XD

I remember when I was probably about 9 or 10, I was sitting in my grandparent's basement(the room next to mine) in their big rocking chair watching tv. I stuck my thumb under one of my top front teeth and broke it out XD I got the other one too, but it flew over near the fireplace. I never found it o.o;

My grandma freaked, lol. It's like, I went downstairs with all my teeth, then I came back up and two are missing, and I only had one to show for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back