My Tamagotchi Version 1... "had an accident"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahkidude

Reaction score
lol!! I left my tamagotchi at my friends house when I went to go swimming and when I went to go get it afterwords, there was a giant crack in the screen and black stuff everywhere. I could still see my tamagotchi if it moved to a certain side of the screen. It was weird though. Has this ever happened to any of you? :rolleyes:

The lcd probably cracked. It happens like that on phones. Maybe something fell on it. The black is from the lcd, from what I've read you shouldn't really touch it if you can help it.

Yep, the black is from the LCD screen. A friend of mine carelessly let her V1 drop on her shoe and there was this big black spot on the middle of the screen. So careless... I think the only solution to your problem is buying a new Tamagotchi. :D

...to mourn the loss of Vahkidude's v1 tama, who bled to death on the day of August 3, 2005. :)

sorry if i made that too sad.lol:lol:

LCD screen works with weird, black liquid on it.

Owww. Looks like your tama is DeAd permanently... bury it.

darn, does your friend have a pet? blame it. but dont try and kill it like some people on this site

ouch are u refering to the cat chewed up my tama and the my tama became dogfood posts...?

did u see both of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back