what do u do after u get sick of your tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaholic_lol

Reaction score
i have three tamagotchis and lost one i totally dont no where it went so i lose mine somtime and put my other two safe and i just laeve them alone

I just put then somewhere safe and muck around with em then eventully I find them again (even though I know where they are all the time) and do it over again.

What I do is Take out the batteries if their used or if im tired of em.

Put the batteries up and put away my Tamagotchis in a drawer, so just in case

if I feel the crave for gotchis, I'll just get my old ones and toy around with them.

And add accesories to the to make them more appealing ^_^

I put the battery tab back in them (if I don't need the batteries for another Tam of course), then put them back in their original packaging. I always wind up using them again after a little while :angry:

If I get bored of a Tamagotchi I usualy take out the batteries and put it away.Once when I was REALY bored of them I waited for a new version to come out and then I realy enjoyed it.

I usually open mine up and debug/mute them/change the buttons/change the background. I'm debating about dropping one of mine out in the rain right now..... mwuahahaha...... I need to get rid of some of my tamagotchi. I only have eight, but I want less (so I can get more xD)

I could all sorts of stuff to my tamagotchi.

it's only happened once, but I put it on pause and have it on a lanyard and hand it on a chair and I left it there for 6 MONTHS. 6 MONTHS and when I unpaused it the battery still worked for three generations!

:ichigotchi:

I just take out the battery, or pause it, and play with another one.

I don't see why someone should give it away or break it ect. :/

I'm debating about dropping one of mine out in the rain right now..... mwuahahaha...... I need to get rid of some of my tamagotchi.
Ehrm, you could also just send it to me? Otherwise it would just be a waste of a perfectly fine Tamagotchi. :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I normally just forget about them and they will show up in the weirdest of places.

I pause them and put them into a bin... then when I want to play with them again... the batterires are dead except for one. XD

Temari Nara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back