What's something you learned today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
My grandmother always says, "You learn somethin' new everyday!".

What did you learn?

Today, I learned that if you take a shower when you have a sore throat, you tend to stay in there for a half hour drinking the hot warrrm water. Ouch. I have a sore throat.

xD

I learned that team Canada is doing very well in the World Juniors, and that we advanced to the finals.

I also learned that it is good to have towels and lots of them in case the toilet overflows. X_X

I learned that Tuba can be used for Jazz music.

JK. I knew that already. xD

I learned the lower notes for Tuba, finally. *w*

I learned if you try and jump off a horse backwards while its running,it can be very painful.

Oh,and I also learned that riding a bucking horse is fun until you fall off.But then you get right back on and its fun again.I am smart cause thats what I did earlier today.Thank god for laptops.

Last edited by a moderator:
I learned that if you don't like someone, you should pretend you do LOL

I also learned that it is good to have towels and lots of them in case the toilet overflows. X_X
Oy Vey... That's never happened to me. But, I'm still young. :angry:

I learned I have stupid school in the morning >_< I have to wake up at 6:00am I hate waking up that early especialy when I stayed up until 12:30am this morning and woke up at 10:00am >:[.

"The better they taste, the scarier when they're bad."

Gintama episode 90 title.

I learned that jumping on strollers and using them to "surf" down busy streets screaming, "NAKED TIME!" Is generally frowned upon by Disney world security. Very important lesson.

^^Nice.

I learned that the reason I don't like talking to my family is because they blow everything out of proportion.

I learned that people/I shouldn't run with sissors...or with sharp and pointy pencils.

I also learned that poking yourself with a sharp pencil hurts more than a cut (in most cases, anyway).

Ouches :lol:

I learned, or actually relearned since I did the project last year, about the Chinese zodiac.

I learned, or actually more fully realized, that my teacher if far to adamant about not giving us rubrics for our projects. ><

I learned, or actually failed at learning, how to make an origami crane.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back