Sign in to follow this  
DarkCore

Missing Items

I heard that you can get fre balls if you connect using the V1 connection thingy. I went to my items all my items were turned into balls. I lost my throne, UFO, computer, roller,skates and other items. Whats going on!?!?!?!?!

I don't know, but let that be a lesson to you: Never let a V1 give your V2 a ball. Sorry about all your expensive stuff. :D

Really??? I discovered this thingy of connecting two V2s as V1s and they gave you balls but I've never seen of it maing other items disappear. But yes, yours are ConneCTions... I did it with ConneXions but it shouldn't make such a difference should it??? Maybe your V2 has a glitch.

Really??? I discovered this thingy of connecting two V2s as V1s and they gave you balls but I've never seen of it maing other items disappear. But yes, yours are ConneCTions... I did it with ConneXions but it shouldn't make such a difference should it??? Maybe your V2 has a glitch.

Yeah im serious. It might be a glitch but I can use all of the balls so Im not sure its glitch. Has this ever happened to anyone?

im never gonna connect with a v.1 again!!!! i have everysingle item and i dont wanna lose em!!!

Sad. what a loss. don't connect again.

Sad. what a loss. don't connect again.

whoops i posted twice sorry.