Missing Items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCore

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I heard that you can get fre balls if you connect using the V1 connection thingy. I went to my items all my items were turned into balls. I lost my throne, UFO, computer, roller,skates and other items. Whats going on!?!?!?!?!

Really??? I discovered this thingy of connecting two V2s as V1s and they gave you balls but I've never seen of it maing other items disappear. But yes, yours are ConneCTions... I did it with ConneXions but it shouldn't make such a difference should it??? Maybe your V2 has a glitch.

Really??? I discovered this thingy of connecting two V2s as V1s and they gave you balls but I've never seen of it maing other items disappear. But yes, yours are ConneCTions... I did it with ConneXions but it shouldn't make such a difference should it??? Maybe your V2 has a glitch.
Yeah im serious. It might be a glitch but I can use all of the balls so Im not sure its glitch. Has this ever happened to anyone?

im never gonna connect with a v.1 again!!!! i have everysingle item and i dont wanna lose em!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back