Do you put secret things in your siggy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you put secert things in your siggy?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No but I will the next time I change my siggy

• No but I want to

• I dont know how to

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your secret resolution is to kiss a boy??!!!? x3

I don't put secret stuff in my siggy. My sig is all out there, and I'd rather not use up valuable siggy space on things that nobody can see anyway! =3

-bratztroxg

Well don't rush the whole kissing thing. I didn't, but one of my friends did and she regrets it. She started having boyfriends at age 10 and had her first kiss and age 10 and now she's lost her virginity, is pregnant, and her boyfriend left her.She said that if she had just waited, none of this would have happened. And well, that probably is true :/

Well don't rush the whole kissing thing. I didn't, but one of my friends did and she regrets it. She started having boyfriends at age 10 and had her first kiss and age 10 and now she's lost her virginity, is pregnant, and her boyfriend left her.She said that if she had just waited, none of this would have happened. And well, that probably is true :/
No that resolution was just a joke. =D

But I do wonder what it's like.... :3

Nope. Its a waste of space because its highly unlikely anyone is going to highlight my signature :D

Uh. No.

Few people actually read signatures, let alone highlight them. Unless there's a 'hint' that says, "highlight here ---->" or something similar.

I personally think that's kind of stupid. Especially if what's written is actually a secret.

Nope.

I don't want to use up valuable siggy characters on things that people will have to highlight to read, because chances are they'll probably just glance at my siggy & carry on. x]

Like my Siggy says, "Thats a Secret I'll Never Tell" xD

kidding, I don't usually put hidden messages in my siggy. Only when I can't think of anything, Or if I have a bit of room left over.

Actually. I think I might Put something In there.

Last edited by a moderator:
my signature has something in it

O:

its odd

see if you can spot it Cx

No. It's stupid. Everyone looks at your siggy so why make it impossible to see? it's just a hassle >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back