Presents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CatboyV

Reaction score
i don't have another tamagotchi to connect mine with. i was wondering what kind of presents they can get (clothes, food, etc.)

~V

I've got tamagotchi syphylis as a gift before- twice, actually.

Sorry, that was rather crass. Yeah. Tamagotchi can giftwrap sickness and give it to each other, too.

Ive only eva had a ball, flower cake and poo but ive heard that u can get a skateboard and some tennis racket lookin things that they dance wiv :)

oh sweet i'll have to connect a bunch and get a skateboard :)

Hello! Well, I have got some really cool presents! Besides the poop, flower, snake-in-the-box I got a really cool "cape" that he swings around and plays with! But the coolest present I hve recieved are "wings"! They look like bat wings and he fly's around!! I just had a baby a few days ago too! Very excited!

Toddlers & Teens: Ball, Flower, Cake, Poop, Jack-in-the-Box, Sickness

Adults: It depends on the adult you get. Here are the ones I know:

Maskutchi: Cape, Wings

Nazotchi: Cape, Throwing Knives

Mimitchi: Bow

Mametchi: Pencil, Bow Tie

Kuchipatchi: Hat (And I forget the other one...)

Yep. Each adult has 2 possible special gifts to get. Someone should make a list...

all i have experienced so far is:

Mametchi: bowtie, pencil

Memetchi: baseball hat, maracas (the hat lokks like a bowler when its on though)

also, i have not been able to get kinakomothci to get the ball. hmmmm.... :)

haha my taragotchi gave boots and a skateboard. lol. its adorable with the boots! its all two stepping with them! and skating around w/the skateboard...awww i can't wait to see what type of presents they give, but now i have hinogotchis....(sorry spelling)

my getting the tamagotchi has made many of my friends buy them. my tama has not given any presents but has gotten a flower, poop, cake and a jack in the box

now the question is this: why isnt my tamagotchi giving presents to others?

he has 100% discipline, and i've connected over 10 times.

all i have experienced so far is:

Mametchi: bowtie, pencil

Memetchi: baseball hat, maracas (the hat lokks like a bowler when its on though)

also, i have not been able to get kinakomothci to get the ball. hmmmm.... ;)
My kinamtamachi has recieved the ball... from my young mimichi girl.

You can get what everyone else is saying. But you can also wrap something and give it to another Tamagotchi friend.

Hope I Helped,

Pupsluv24 :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back