TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Hello Kitty~

Reaction score
So as most of you have probably heard, lots of ancient prophecies have predicted December 21, 2012 as the end of the world. What do you think will happen? Could it be the start of a new beginning? Post your opinion!

I don't really think it's going to be the end of the world.

People think the world is going to end then because 2012 is the end of the Mayan calendar.

I've seen a few videos where scientists have looked further into it, & they can't find any evidence or something to support this idea.

But, you never know I guess.

Even Though I don't really Believe in that kind of Stuff, I Guess I'll just wait till its December 12'th/2012. Until Then. I'm pretty sure I'll be okay.

I don't really think it's going to be the end of the world.People think the world is going to end then because 2012 is the end of the Mayan calendar.

I've seen a few videos where scientists have looked further into it, & they can't find any evidence or something to support this idea.

But, you never know I guess.
Yeah it's the end of the calendar. well sort of. I looked it up a few years ago and it said that its ... the first one. it starts over for the first time and then will start over twelve more times then stop.

but i think the earth will end soon, although according to bible prophecies. In the bible it tells of what the end of the world will be like, and many things describing it and the prophecies are already happening now.

this website is THE BEST.

https://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardt..._generation.htm

and there are other links on the site with many evidence that God and Jesus are totally real, it's awesome.

That is just stupid.....

It's like when people said the world was going to end when scienticts released the particles under ground. That was cool

Anyway, the world will supposedly end when the sun burns up, 4 billion years from now. If humans still exist by then, we will have the technology to move to another planet. Another galaxy, even

I wont even be finished with highschool by then :l I dont belive it will end but now im kinda scared Lolz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't people say Satan would come out in 6/6/06?
:/
Yeah... I agree!

People said the end of the world was in 2000, then 2003, then 2006... Why didn't the world end?!

And Satan didn't come out in 6/6/2006! :)

Yeah... I agree!
People said the end of the world was in 2000, then 2003, then 2006... Why didn't the world end?!

And Satan didn't come out in 6/6/2006! :)
Maybe it did and we're living in a parrallel universe and the dead scientists are laughing at us and saying

"Haha, I told you so!"

Or not.

I believe something will happen.

But something amazing; not destructive.

Perhaps God will come and bring peace along with him.

Or he could wipe out the entire human race, and start fresh.

Whatever happens will help man-kind in some way, I think.

But, then again, it could just all be a myth.

This feels like the 78352432513523818795 time people have said the world may end. It hasn't yet, I don't think it will this time.

No, I personally do not believe in 2012. The world, in my opinion, the world will never end, but I could be wrong.

Scienctist are predicting these things. Just a prediction, not a "ZOMG!!122 WEREE ALL GONNAA DIE!!11" scene.

I say I'm 50/50, I'm SORT OF afraid, but then again, not.

I don't believe that's true. I'm a Christian, and I believe that only God and Jesus knows when he'll return. We, as humans, will never know until the day comes - we just have to be ready for him all through our life. <3

-bratztroxg

Nothing is going to happen. I believe that 2012 is just a myth.

And besides, the world was predicted to end countless times in the past. But it never did. Nothing could possibly make this time any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back