An update for my secret character's kids

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtPikachu2001

Reaction score
So far the Oyjitachi and Nazotchi I have mated, they're turned kids into the young Mimitchi. :unsure: So, what can I expect? What will these tama turn into? Any predictions?

How exactly did you get the Nazotchi in the first place?

I know how you get Oyajitchi... but... How'd you get Nazotchi?

I got them both by debugging my Tamas. And I mated them. Now their kids are two young Mimitchis. I can't wait to see what they turn into!

I got them both by debugging my Tamas. And I mated them. Now their kids are two young Mimitchis. I can't wait to see what they turn into!
when ur tama has kids on a debugged tama do u choose the gender and species of the kid?

Sadly, no you don't pick the gender when two debugged characters have kids. You can get some girl characters by pressing the reset button while you hold down the 'A' button. It takes a while, but it's worth it.

it might become mimitchi if you take extra good care..

They both became Tarakotchis yesterday. It was a good expirement while it lasted.

[SIZE=21pt]holy moly!!!!! mine turned into a princess butterfly thing !!!!! ahhhhhhhhh[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back