Disney Channel Programmes :]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hot chocolate

Reaction score
Hehe, here in the UK we can't get enough of the American accents! <3

We all watch the Disney Channel - so chirpy (Even if the studio audience laugh 500 times more than us at the corny jokes..xP)

The characters wear loads of accessories on these programmes, don't they? lol

I suspect that there's probably lots of subtle rivalry between all the Disney female teens stars with their own different programmes. E.g. Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Miley Cyrus and Raven Symone.

Do real American's act anything like that?

:)

I said others because I love all of them! And also because there's a few you forgot: Phil of the Future, Cory in the House and (When it comes to Ireland and the UK) Suite Life on Deck!

I love Disney Channel! All my friends say thats its for kids...but I think they're thinking of Playhouse Disney! ;) DISNEY CHANNEL RULES!

-Shatagama-

The sweet like they dont wear that much accessorise I'm in the Uk too and I have noticed why dont disney channle and stuff have that much british shows?

Yeah Phil of the fture rox! But I hate everyother showon there exept The sweet life on deck and the sweetlife and phil of the future.

I live in the USA, and I think Disney Channel has some of the most horrid shows I've ever seen. Granted, yes, I used to love Disney when I was seven, eight, and nine, but now I hate it. No offence to you who like it.

I live in the USA, and I think Disney Channel has some of the most horrid shows I've ever seen. Granted, yes, I used to love Disney when I was seven, eight, and nine, but now I hate it. No offence to you who like it.
I hate it! I just watch Cartoon Network and Nickalodean (GO SPONGES!)

The Only Disney show I haven't gotten sick of yet, is Wizards of Waverly Place. Then again, I haven't watched it enough yet. Only time will tell when It begins to annoy me like the rest of Disney.

Uh, no.

Us in America DO NOT act like that.

We're not all about sparkles and happy endings.

Disney Channel = Fake.

It's a little thing called acting. Bad acting to add with that.

But I'll admit when I was like nine I was obsessed with Disney Channel. xP

Disney channel is TOO COOL FOR YOUR MINDS TO COMPREHEND, DAMMIT. xDDD

Well, That's So Raven is anyway. And Lizzie McGuire. And Even Stevens. Oh, and Kim Possible.

Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, and Suite Life kinda scare me a little.

Stupid Disney, replacing Lizzie McGuire with freaking Hannah Montana. Miley needs to go die or something. Hilary Duff is where it's at.

If any of you YOUNG PEOPLE still remember that awsome lady girl person thing xD

Disney channel is TOO COOL FOR YOUR MINDS TO COMPREHEND, DAMMIT. xDDD
Well, That's So Raven is anyway. And Lizzie McGuire. And Even Stevens. Oh, and Kim Possible.

Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, and Suite Life kinda scare me a little.

Stupid Disney, replacing Lizzie McGuire with freaking Hannah Montana. Miley needs to go die or something. Hilary Duff is where it's at.

If any of you YOUNG PEOPLE still remember that awsome lady girl person thing xD
I admire that about you. Why does no one just put Miley out of her misery? I miss the Lizzie McGuire days!

I loved Lizzy McGuire :[

I hate all of the current Disney shows, and it makes me feel ashamed to know that people who aren't from here can look at them on Tv and think "Wow, are all American's like this?"

I don't like people like this representing our country.

I miss Lizzy McGuire, too. It was at least somewhat realistic. D:

Of course it's all absolutely fake. I avoid Disney Channel as much as humanly possible since Miley Cyrus, The Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, and Selena Gomez started representing what people are to think we're actually like here.. -.-

Walt Disney would be ashamed, I'm sure.

Hannah Montana...

I really don't like HER, but I think Jackson and Oliver are so funny on the show<333 :angry:

Wizards is okay, but I can't stand Selena Gomez. She annoys me to NO end >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
I like disney, and I love Lizzie McGuire. I think they stopped making Lizzie McGuire because of Hilary Duff, she's grown up, not 14 still. I hate that. xD

Uh, okay, I love Disney Channel.

It's hilarious. I can sit there, watch, and laugh.

And that's all I ask out of the television.

I want entertained, and I get entertainment.

Hannah Montanna is probably my favorite.

I think that it's hilarious.

Lily is the best.

Wizards is alright.

It beats Suite Life.

Wizards hardly has any episodes though.

I like That's So Raven too. :]

I... hated Lizzie McGuire when I was little.

I didn't watch Disney when I was younger.

I was all about Nickelodean.

Hey Arnold, Rugrats, The Amanda Show, All That, Ahhh! Real Monsters, Angry Beavers...

Was Are You Afraid Of The Dark on Nick?

Well, I watched that too.

I was a Nickelodean kid. <3

I love Disney Channel! :3

I like:

→ Hannah Montana.

→ Wizards Of Waverly Place.

→ The Suite Life Of Zack & Cody.

→ That's So Raven.

→ Lizzie McGuire.

→ As The Bell Rings.

→ Cory In The House.