Inkheart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Basicly, its a bout a girl named Meggie, who's dad is a bookbinder. One day, a man shows up, and they leave her house. After her dad getting kidnapped, and her and a woman named Elinor being betrayed, She goes to a village where an evil man named Capricorn lives. Then, Meggie finds out her dad can read things out of books, and the consequences are the reason that her mother is gone.

I gave away some of the book, but that's all of it that I've read so far.

I read about 3/4 of Inkheart, and then stopped cause I felt like it was going on too long. My friend's reading/finished (can't remember :) ) it and she thinks it's very good. It was a good plot, just a bit rambly for me... If you know what I mean...

Anyway, I did like, yes, but it could have been a bit.... better? :)

Best Wishes

barky

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I finished INKDEATH

Ffffiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I LOVE that series only...I MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY have to still get Inkspell,and Inkdeath...I am sooo hooked, this is all of my Aunt's fault!!!!!! ARGGGG!!! LOL<3

I've read Inkheart and Inkspell but I'm waiting for Inkdeath to come out in paperback in June X.x so far away...

-psycho

I'm pretty sure I started reading it but stopped a little ways into it just out of lack of interest.

I just started the first book, and am loving it. :)

I bought Inkheart, Inkspell, and Inkdeath all in a box from book orders. ;)

Seems I have to get going. :eek:

All my other friends love it, but I don't. I started reading it, but soon returned it as it was a bit too confusing and it wasn't that interesting I guess.

Latest posts

Back