okkkkkk this is weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamasno1fan

Reaction score
ok so my tama died :( and i got a new one. when it was an adalt i called but i called the parent by acident and i showed me the one that died :) :blink: ^_^ !!!*picks up phone*

come on.....i wanna conetct with the dead lol

but seririsonly

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a glitch. But dont worry, its only a minor glitch.(But calling the dead tama on the phone sounds fun!)

ok so my tama died :( and i got a new one. when it was an adalt i called but i called the parent by acident and i showed me the one that died :) :blink: ^_^ !!!*picks up phone*come on.....i wanna conetct with the dead lol

but seririsonly

just a glitch

ok so my tama died :p and i got a new one. when it was an adalt i called but i called the parent by acident and i showed me the one that died :huh: :huh: :eek: !!!*picks up phone*come on.....i wanna conetct with the dead lol

but seririsonly

On modern non-Japanese-language Tamagotchis, your characters no longer "die." Instead they run away, returning to Tamagotchi Planet. (On some models you see a UFO come to rescue them from your bad care.)

ok so my tama died :p and i got a new one. when it was an adalt i called but i called the parent by acident and i showed me the one that died :) :D ;) !!!*picks up phone*come on.....i wanna conetct with the dead lol

but seririsonly

I honestly did not understand anything in your thread!

On modern non-Japanese-language Tamagotchis, your characters no longer "die." Instead they run away, returning to Tamagotchi Planet. (On some models you see a UFO come to rescue them from your bad care.)
its a v4.5

The tama that died went home to the tama planet. But the new baby is left there in place. So your pet didn't die... Just went home. The 4.5 basically calls the new baby the child of the tamagotchi who left. So in all, it is it's parent contacting it's child.

The tama that died went home to the tama planet. But the new baby is left there in place. So your pet didn't die... Just went home. The 4.5 basically calls the new baby the child of the tamagotchi who left. So in all, it is it's parent contacting it's child.
so my tama died (it had the flying egg) and the parent is still the parent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back