This is getting ridiculous!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
Okay, because there's a WHOLE bunch of boys and older girls and adults saying, "Oh, am I too old for this?" and "Oh, I'm a boy, and I'm just SO embarrassed to buy new Tamagotchis!!!" and blah, blah, BLAH. :p

So, now, I have a solution! :lol: Well, two actually:

1. Just stop buying Tamas altogether! Spare yourself the "humiliation," and just enjoy the ones you have.

2. If you are old enough, buy them off eBay, or, if you are too young (under 18/21/whatever) ask a parent, or, if they are the reason for this, then ask an aunt or uncle who WILL understand to buy them for you.

Thank you. :D

Okay, because there's a WHOLE bunch of boys and older girls and adults saying, "Oh, am I too old for this?" and "Oh, I'm a boy, and I'm just SO embarrassed to buy new Tamagotchis!!!" and blah, blah, BLAH. :lol:
So, now, I have a solution! :D Well, two actually:

1. Just stop buying Tamas altogether! Spare yourself the "humiliation," and just enjoy the ones you have.

2. If you are old enough, buy them off eBay, or, if you are too young (under 18/21/whatever) ask a parent, or, if they are the reason for this, then ask an aunt or uncle who WILL understand to buy them for you.

OMG, I hope your not trying to be rude!!! :p :) But I've learned that. If you like it, :D , buy it.

i feel sorry for those people. i saw a woman who looked about 20-30 looking at the tamas,sighed then walked away.

she came back and broght one later then riped it open and started playing :D im happy for hear

Okay, because there's a WHOLE bunch of boys and older girls and adults saying, "Oh, am I too old for this?" and "Oh, I'm a boy, and I'm just SO embarrassed to buy new Tamagotchis!!!" and blah, blah, BLAH. :huh:
So, now, I have a solution! <_< Well, two actually:

Thank you. :nazotchi:
Just to add something there..

What is so embarresing about BUYING one? Say it's for a birthday present, or whatever.. and most often then not, the cashier will not ask why you are buying what you are buying.

xD

Yes, but some people are worried that their friends will see them.... <_<

And no, I am NOT trying to be rude. :huh: I'm just voicing my -- rather strong -- opinion about this, if you please. :nazotchi:

Lol, well they don't have to play with them with their friends around x]

yes Emo Kids Have Cool hairs<3

LOL

well i just buy them idc what ppl think its my buisness leave me BE!

im a boy btw =)

its like why should u care wut other think unless u wanna be popular but...

my thinking is popular ppl tend to die =P

sooo

if ur gunna buy a tamagotchi buy it cause u want it and dont care wut others think

even if ur like 50year old +!!!!!

or below haha

Mwahahaha! when you're 6.5 ft tall its kinda fun to see the looks on the kids faces when you take a toy from a shelf.

Well any adult/teen can say "ITS FOR MY NIECE!!!!!11!!!one!" when buying it... even though no one asks xD.

Last edited by a moderator:
No big deal buying one. I also play with mine when in the store/public places. Like, I was in a pretty good restaurant with my husband, and while waiting for my food, I decided to play with my V5C. Someone was staring at me because of the beeping. She asked the waiter to ask me to put it away because she thought it wasn't right for a restaurant like that. I just turned off the sound and kept playing. My husband doesn't care if I play with it, just as long as it's not while driving. ;)

Oh yes. Also, I'm 24, fixing to go on 25 in March. These things are just so fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just say to my friends that my little cousin shoved it into my pocket

RIGHT before school. Lol

But i just buy my tamas off the internet now, because now all of my friends are at

walmart or target, begging there moms to get them stuff that they dont need.

:( :eek: :p B) :D :D :p

who cares what other people think anyways? :( if they are really your friends then they wont care what toys you play with. and no one is too old to play with tamas!!!! :eek:

I just turned 22, and I'm not embarrassed at all. I had one when they first came out and I loved it then, so why shouldn't I have fun with them now that they're improved and even more entertaining? I bought some for my friends recently too. We're all in our 20's and if anybody says something rude about us playing with them, we just giggle. I'm sure that makes those people think we're even MORE childish, but there's nothing...NOTHING wrong with being "childish" to me. To me it just means you haven't gotten boring yet, haha!

No matter what age you are, having fun shouldn't lose it's appeal. Besides, what are young adults supposed to do for fun? Stuff I can't mention here? Psh. If anyone asks you why you're buying a tama when you're supposed to be "too old", you should grin and tell them the truth. Who cares what they'd think? ;)

Okay, because there's a WHOLE bunch of boys and older girls and adults saying, "Oh, am I too old for this?" and "Oh, I'm a boy, and I'm just SO embarrassed to buy new Tamagotchis!!!" and blah, blah, BLAH. :angry:
So, now, I have a solution! :D Well, two actually:

actually tamagotchis are for everybody.My mom likes to play with mine and i like to play with mine still and im 10

Think of it this way. Many people have a cat, dog, whatever, those are pets. Tamagotchis are just pets that are virtual, not me, but many people get them because they cant have a real pet, because their allergec or whatever.

I dont think you can ever be to old to play with ur tama i mean they teach u parenting responsibilities ^_^

Wth. Why Would You Be Embaressed About Buying Tamagotchis? I Aint Lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Love My Hamster Puff! :huh: :( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey. why people embarassed? good idea. i'm 19. i have one. well, people who see me was like: " HOW OLD ARE YOU??? ", well i just put my head up and tell 'em, nineteen...

lol.

well the instruction sheet tells that it was suitable for 4+. well i do.

I'm 14, in High School, and I play with my tama. I even play with it infront of my friends! If your friends make fun of you, then their obviously not very good friends, or maybe they just don't get it that people can play with tamas, no matter how old they are.

I don't really see how tamas are just for kids. Sure they're rated for children 4+, but that means that anyone older than 4 can play with them! All it is, is a pet you can take care of wherever you go.

You know how it's more common for kids to own their own pet hamster than adults? Well do you make fun of adults who do care for hamsters? No! Because there's no reason to. So what if it's more common for kids to have them, it doesn't mean adults can't either, and it's stupid to be embarressed to buy a hamster, or a tama in this case.

I'm 21, my boyfriend is 22... We both have Tamagotchis and happily play with them in public, at home, wherever! We simply don't care... Yes, sometimes people give us weird looks, our families both think we're.. well, possibly were swapped at birth but hey, it doesn't matter! Like other people have said, you don't have to admit it's yours if you really are that embarassed...

But honestly?

BE PROUD! :p

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back