Countries/States

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie__Rox

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Well my friend she is moving to Canada from Pennsylvania, because her parents say it will be a nicer life, and she's been there for about a month, and she says she really likes it, that it's pretty and lots of good people and stuff like that... on the other hand there are people in England who love where they live and would never want to live, and in the US, that love it there, too.

So, I just wanted everyone to share....

1- Where do you live now and do you like living there? (you don't have to be specific :eek: )

2- If you couldn't live where you are now, where are some places you'd want to live? (why)

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk'*

A part of Canada got ranked the 9th highest quality of life in the world. : D

I love living in Canada because poeple here are so nice, and our land is beautiful.

We have everything from endless wheat fields, to giant mountains.

I don't know where else I'd like to live, truthfully.

I'd like to live in New York because everything is there/happens there! :lol: Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Nintendo World Store(Used to be the Pokemon Center but they changed it), Virgin Records, M&M place, Bryant Park, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Wax Museum, Central Park, Aquarium, Radio City Music Hall, Apollo theatre, Broadway, Halloween/Thanksgiving Parade, Madison Square Garden, New Years Ball Drop.

I would LOVE to move there when I get 18-20 :p

[SIZE=7pt]I live in Australia, and I love it.[/SIZE]

I don't want to live anywhere else :p

I live down in Austin, Texas. I love this place. It's burning hot, and it's a big city. Right now, though, it's freezing. Well, freezing for me, anyway. Sixty degrees. Texas truly is the best place for me, with my extreme sensitivity to cold. And my love for big cities.

^ I never knew you lived in Texas! Do you have a Texan accent? Those are awesome! x3

I'd like to live somewhere hot, and relatively popular. Many places spring to mind. Places like Florida, California, etc. .

^^Nope xDDD In fact, I don't think I've every met anyone from here with an accent. That's all the Louisiana, Alabama, and Mississippi people. I do say "y'all" quite often though. Actually... I do speak with a little bit of one, when I say certain things. xD I just think it's so funny that people expect me to have an accent.

I don't know. All places have their goods & bads, but I really do like NJ. <3 I've been to Texas before and it was too hot for me. ._.

I currently live in Western Pennsylvania. It's alright, I guess. We get a good dosage of all four seasons here - Winter, where we get lots of snow and temperatures can get below 0 with the wind child; Spring, when we get rain and things start to warm up and thaw out, and the flowers bloom; Summer, where temperatures can get into the 90's; Fall, when the leaves fall off of the trees and the air gets crisp. :huh:

But I dunno. I really wouldn't mind going away - somewhere warm. I loathe cold weather. 8P North Carolina would be good. I go there every summer, and I love it in every way.

New York would also be cool. Big, bustling city. It's interesting. It's cold there though. x___x

Am I the only one who actually hates where they live?

I live in Minnesota and my town is filled with ghetto trash.

I'd like to live somewhere with a lot of storms and a lot of scenery, a country-area where it's almost always warm and looks gorgeous.

I would NOT want to live in a city, ever, ever again.

I would like to live in:

-Manhattan: nice big city, lots of shopping

- Florida: it's hot, but maybe it just gets too hot and I'll miss the seasons...

- Toronto: canada's wonderland, shopping, skiing and waterparks!

- Phoenix: interesting...

I live in Ontario... it is nice, and I like to ski there, and there are really nice people. And itis NOT as cold as eveyone says, unless you live waaay north... we have hot summers and our winters are really sunny, and it's not really cold... there's just a lot of snow. (great for snowmen!! ;) ) plus we use Celsius...

But when I grow up I want to live in either Seattle, WA, or Denver, CO, I like big-ish cities, or maybe medium-sized cities near big cities, with nature, and city life! (Just like Colorado) and Seattle is really pretty and interesting, it's not too hot, or too cold, and it always rains! :huh:

I live in the ACT.

It is an awesome place to live.

It's safe and full of suburbs and there is a CBD in the middle.

And we have over 5 malls in one city!

Loves it!

Canada rocks. Everyone's so nice, and the weather is hot in summer, cold in winter. [Except out west or north, it's always a bit chilly]

It's kind of boring here, no "drama", plus our politics suck. But it's pretty safe here.

AND NO HOT TOPIC ;'(

I want to live in Japan [for culture], Australia [for accents xD] and England [for historical looking places, good photography possibly].

I like living in Australia ;) I used to live in England (Where I lived before). I always wanted to go back.. but now? NO WAY!

I've lived in 3 different countries: Australia (born there), USA-Texas- (raised), and Singapore (currently living here now). In my opinion, I would choose to live in the US again. I LOVED it there!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have lived in two countrys..

But I live in England its cold >.> But I dont wanna live anywhere else.

I live in Ontario... it is nice, and I like to ski there, and there are really nice people. And itis NOT as cold as eveyone says, unless you live waaay north... we have hot summers and our winters are really sunny, and it's not really cold... there's just a lot of snow. (great for snowmen!! :furawatchi: ) plus we use Celsius...
Yeah!

I live in Ontario too!

If I lived in the states, it would take me eons to understand farinheight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back