Six Degrees of Separation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaSweetie

Reaction score
The topic title means that a person is at most only separated by six other people from every other person in the world.

I'm one degree from Chris Brown, since one of my closest friends know him in person. How many degrees are you from someone famous?

[SIZE=7pt]Hmm...[/SIZE]

Well my friend met Andrew Symonds the other day. My brother's friend is related to Andy Bichel, we all met Simon Katich and Michael Kaspervich. My dad and uncle played cricket with Adam Gilchrist. My other uncle is friends with most of the guys at the Brisbane Broncos. A teacher at my school is probably going to be drafted in the Broncos team for this season. A girl who I played with and captained me a few years ago, will possibly be drafted with the Australian Women's World Cup side. So I guess thats a lotta people.

x-x

Zero degrees; when I was 10 months old we met Oprah on coincidence xP

Cecib :D

I really don't know.

Lots, that's for sure.

But I met Danny Fernandes. x3

None of my family knows any famous people, I don't think, and I'm not related to any.

So, TONS of degrees. :[

No idea xP

Oh, you know what, my uncle is a movie-script-writer-person-thing. He wrote that one movie, Catch That Kid. He's not really famous though. xD

No idea xP
Oh, you know what, my uncle is a movie-script-writer-person-thing. He wrote that one movie, Catch That Kid. He's not really famous though. xD
[SIZE=7pt]I remember that movie! I liked it :D [/SIZE]

I'm related to the famous frontiersman Daniel Boone. My great grandmother's maiden name was Boone. I'm not sure how many degrees that is, but being a direct relative has to count. xD

My friend is...partly famous? And HER friend auditioned for a game show yesterday and won't find out if she got in until tomorrow, so we don't know if she's famous. YET!!

Heheh. And my last name is not very popular (especially among celebrities)...so yeah. And dont ask me what it is, I only give out my first name online unless its required.

Ummm 10000 degrees. Haha.I haven't met anyone famous ;.;
Actually, there is a social "law" [i don't know if law is the technical scientific law, but a social statement, whatever] that in 6 people you know everyone in the world.

It's really quite interesting. Out of all the people you know, out of all the people they know, all the people they know and etc., you know anyone in the world. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
like 2 or 3 degrees from john mccain :] nobody get into a political argument or anything, my uncle is related to him. also 2 or 3 degrees for sarah palin because my uncle's uncle is friends with her. Someone I know met the jonas brothers. I think one of my old friends met Drake Bell or whatever his name is, from Drake and Josh. So yup. That's all I can think of at the moment. If I think of any others I'll post.

My friend's uncle's half brother is the guitarist for Greenday. And I have met all of the members of My Chemical Romance (after shows).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back