Hey, does anyone do this

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hstama2

Reaction score
do you go on tamatalk while you are supposed to be doing homework?

Haha, TamaTalk (& various other sites) take up nearly all of my free time.

I probably should be showering and studying for geometry right now, but it can wait. :huh:

That's exactly what I'm doing right now...

This year I just started to procrastinate a lot and it's becoming a really bad habit. Wow I really need to get this homework done, so I guess I should go now!

I should be studying for the upcoming History test, but I was like, "Meh, I'll do it later. I still have plenty of time." xD Next thing you know I'll be procrastinating. I'll start studying exactly at 8:30 PM promptly. My excuse? "The closer to tomorrow I study, the more vivid it is in my memory." xD

Yea. I should be studying for my Finals. Psht. Screw that. I'm gonna be on TT for the whole night, eating random crap, drinking Rock Stars, and listening to Fall Out Boy, messaging on myspace and texting my friends, who should also be studying, but most likely are not.

Yes. That is what I do most of the time.

So . . I guess I've finally found what everyone thought was impossible - an actual reason for homework.

Reason = So that you can tell your parents you're working when you're really on Tamatalk. x3

Yeah. =/ In fourth grade I started procrastinating a lot, and now I can't seem to get out of that habit. But if I have lots of homework, then playtime can wait. But if I don't have too much, then I just can't seem to do it for some time..

Last edited by a moderator:
All the time.

I blame TT and the internet for that crappy grade I got for SOSE. >:[

All the time! I have finals this week, and my World History one is today, but we get to use a notecard and I put the entire review on it so it'll be easy!

Wed-Fri we have earky release. We get out of school at 10:35am. So excited about that! :)

Sometimes like yesterday I was doing my holiday brochure page thingy for english and then I ended up on TT ♥☻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back