Ways to prevent your Tamagotchi from being scratch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafray

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Ways to prevent your Tamagotchi from being scratch[/SIZE]

What are your ways of preventing your Tamagotchi's and screen paint from being scratch? Read and Post your ways & ideas!

1.Put your Tamagotchi into a TAMA CASE that comes from the Deco-Kits!

2.If you want to take them around in your pocket, put the keychain behind your Tamagotchi and slowly place it into your pocket facing upwards.

[SIZE=14pt]AND the list countinues![/SIZE]

For models with a ball-chain I remove the chain.

For models with a link-chain and ring, I tape it to the back. I've seen other people remove the link-chain, using pliers or wire cutters.

If it's a rare or expensive model, I keep it in a small clear zip-lock bag while running it. Like this: https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/bin...tchin-a-bag.jpg

I was thinking to get the tama-leash. I got one of Mimitchi and it is really cute and you shound get one like on the weekends that you want to go somewhere with yor tamagotchi you just put the tama leash on and there you go. you put the tama-leash around your neck so it won't drop

I have two tamagotchies:

(in order of when I got it)

Baby version tama: Pink with blue numbers (Out of battery and lost)

V.4.5- light blue with a rainbow and a cloud (still running)

V.4.5- Dark purple and with some tama characters. (Broken by?and out of battery)

V.5- white with the famalitchi house and red top (still running)

The V.4.5 tama still running is scratched with 1 and a bit of a rainbow and a cloud

The V.5 tama is a bit scratched at each side.

I hope you have any ideas to stop it from getting scratched.

Brainy

well my last post was i didnt have any scraches on my music star but as soon as I drop my tamagotchi on cement it has a lot of scraches not a lot but i mean like 4 scraches.

What are your ways of preventing your Tamagotchi's and screen paint from being scratch? Read and Post your ways & ideas!

2.If you want to take them around in your pocket, put the keychain behind your Tamagotchi and slowly place it into your pocket facing upwards.

Yea I am getting the deko kit maybe on wendsday or so im just getting it for my tamagotchi to not get scratch and I am also getting the Itchigotchi pouch to hold my tamagotchi in. I choosed itchigotchi because she is my favorite tamagotchi character.

I have two tamagotchies:[SIZE=14pt] (in order of when I got it)[/SIZE]

Baby version tama: Pink with blue numbers (Out of battery and lost)

V.4.5- light blue with a rainbow and a cloud (still running)

V.4.5- Dark purple and with some tama characters.  (Broken by?and out of battery)

V.5- white with the famalitchi house and red top (still running)

The V.4.5 tama still running is scratched with 1 and a bit of a rainbow and a cloud

The V.5 tama is a bit scratched at each side.

I hope you have any ideas to stop it from getting scratched.

Brainy
My friend had them tamagotchis until my friend lost them. Poor tamagotchis. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
my tama is pretty scratched, i was going to see if i could get a deco kit but its already so scratched up that it would look a bit pointless. but my tam has character -_-

Tamagotchi Connection V2 (Camo Connection) - Sister's friend said her baby sister slobbered all over it, broke. Pretty obvious she wanted to keep it so I hate her now. But still, saliva won't do ANYTHING to a Tamagotchi, as long as it's on the outside.

Tamagotchi Mini (Yellow with stripes) - Somewhere in a dump, I threw it away cause it broke. :angry:

Tamagotchi Connection V3 (Snake Skin) - No battery, no keychain, no battery cover, sound not working, screen replaced with a washed up V4 background.

Tamagotchi Connection V3 (Lizards) - Lost. :(

Tamagotchi Connection V4 (Glow in the Dark) - Lost. :(

Tamagotchi Connection V4.5 (Don't remember the design) - Gave to my friend as a going away gift. :)

Tamagotchi Connection V5 (Aquarium) - Lost. :(

Tamagotchi Music Star (Pop Star) - Active, Sound not working.

----Ways to keep your Tamagotchi from being scratched----

Buy any sized screen protectors (like for handheld game systems) and cut it to fit the screen.

As for the PAINT, just use the casing from the deco-ratchi kits. I wanted a green Kuchipatchi one but they only had Memetchi, so I got that one instead. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Remove the circle thing on the chain

2. When you arent using your tama, keep it in a box of tissue paper or that-stuff-you-get-from-some-easter-baskets.

3. Get a tama leash

4. Keep your tama away from the kitchen table because of forct, knives, etc.

There's one thing I do for my V.5 Familitichi that seems to be working well, I just place the key ring around the little chimney portion of the Tamagotchi that sticks up from the body.

This may or may not work for some others though, because I have the Groovy paint job, the clear pink plastic with red, yellow, and blue overlapping dots and a purple box around the little screen, so mine doesn't have as much paint as some other models, but either way.

As for my Music Star, I have the black one with headphones around the screen. I keep it in my pocket most of the time, but when it's not I place it on table next to my bed on top of a folded scarf, or in the side/cell phone pockets of my purse or backpack, any type of bag. This normally works great because the pockets are soft, and even if they are a little big you can pad them with a handkerchief, tissue, or a small piece of fabric. Someone I saw on the internet even cut a small hole in a little key chain stuffed animal and tricked it out to be a Tama holder.

I know it's not much, but I hope this helps someone. And I have a question, where can you get the Deco-Kits? I've only seen the leashes and charms around town here, and a couple coupons on TamaTown, but nothing else.

i have a tama leash but my tamas still get a little dinged up. i guess the leash is better when you only have ONE tama. i want something that i can have all three of them in/on and it wont scratch them...any ideas?

*how are tama pouches for multiple tamas?*

Well my V.3 and V.4 doesn't have paint on it. They're clear tamas, so there's no paint to be scratched. Except for the Tamagotchi logo at the top.

I saw at Wal-Mart you can now buy these little rubber jackets that goes over your tamagotchi. There's a hole at the top for the entenna to go through, three holes for the buttons, and I think there's either a clear screen to go over the screen so it won't scratch, or it's just an empty square to see the screen through. I think that if you're worried about paint being scratched off, get one of those. :D

Are the cases in the DecoKits the silicone gel cases that normally come on iPods and things like that, or are they hard plastic?

I only care because the silicone cases are sticky and I really cant stand them clinging to every piece of fabric or something in my pocket and bag. They're impossible to clean, at least for me

I have scratch's all over my tamagotchi's screen! And, I also regret holding my tamagotchi in my hand on hot says. They paint comes off. I had a blue tamagotchi with circles that are random colors/colours and now it is only blue! And I had a black tamagotchi with diamonds on it, now it is only black.

PS On tamagotchi.com they have a V5 design called diamonds or something, well it is blue on the page, but it is actually black!

ooh i knoww!

i saw some little rubber tama coats that you slide on,

just like the kind you can get for ipods.

i saw them at toys r us just last week. they come in a range of colours too!

:D

hope this is the kind of help you were looking for!

ooh i knoww!i saw some little rubber tama coats that you slide on,

just like the kind you can get for ipods.

i saw them at toys r us just last week. they come in a range of colours too!

:p
That's exactly what I was talking about. I saw them at Wal-Mart. ;)

Oh, ok, that's why I asked myself. I can't stand the rubbery kinds of cases, silicon gel stuff. Just don't work for me

I'm looking for hard plastic, thank you anyway

I'm getting my nanna to crochete some cases for my three tamagotchi's.

I've got:

V1 - Blue with pink on it I think - Cracked screen like no paint left thrown out cos kept going BEEEP BEEEEP! And no battery left.

V1 - Hawaiian Style - Cracked screen dead battery for four years

V2 - Dark blue with stars on it. - Dead hardly anypaint on it either.

V3 - Purple snowflakes - Screen got a bit of sticky stuff on it dead battery that's all.

V4 - Green numbers and Mamemetchi - Lot's of paint rubbed off still alive.

V5 - Blue house TMGC5 on side with different coloured writing - Nothing wrong with it.

V6 Music Star - Dark blue with microphone and light blue on bottom with tons of silver on it - Brand new nothing wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back