American Idol

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamie__Rox

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Okay well I'm posting this right after I just saw the season premiere... I was watching the auditions in Phoenix, AZ and I think that there are a lot of good people! So I just wanted to hear everyone else's thoughts about season 8, their favourites and least favourites... I have a lot of trouble watching the auditions though 'cause I feel really bad for the nice people that come in thinking they are so good and then get beat up by the judges and end up crying.. "I just wanted to make it through" and plead the judges for a chance... that they don't get. :blink: even if they are terrible ;)

So anyways, tell us about how you like the new judge (Kara DiGu.... something)!

My favourites:

- I think Erin, she founded some place where singers visit retirement homes and cheer them up, she is really cute and good at singing too!

- That girl Stevie Wright named after Stevie Nicks

- The boy named Cody who likes to make horror movies with his camera :p

*** that girl in the bikini was SO WEIRD, I hated her, trying to be sexy showing up in a bikini... I can't BELIEVE she got a yes, but she was actually pretty good... the judges were surprised too xD (Kara was a bit 'jealous' I think... or some reason why she didn't like her... maybe the just didn't like her because she showed up in a bikini) lol and then she started making out with Ryan Seacrest.. :eek:

....It's gonna be a weird season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh. I think the new judge is a stupid idea. Why bring in a new judge, eight seasons in? And she's just another Paula. They even look a bit alike, and their comments are similar to each other. WHY.

Uh... my favorites? Okay, I'm not good with names, lol. But I agree - I really liked that Cody kid, the one who makes horror films. And I also like that rocker girl. The one with the pink hair and all the tatoos? Yeah, she's good too. [:

I can't wait to watch more. I love American Idol.

EDIT: TYPO O____O

Ugh. I think the new judge is a stupid idea. Why bring in a new judge, eight seasons in? And she's just another Paula. They even look a bit alike, and their comments are similar to each other. WHY.
Uh... my favorites? Okay, I'm not good with names, lol. But I agree - I really liked that Cody kid, the one who makes horror films. And I also like that rocker girl. The one with the pink hair and all the tatoos? Yeah, she's good too. [:

I can't wait to watch more. I love American Idol.

EDIT: TYPO O____O
I like the same people;;

The girl with the pink hair and the horror movie kid :p

And you're right. New judge = bad idea.

Cecib :)

Yes. New judge is a bad idea. Paula doesn't need a twin..

I liked that pink hair girl as well- but she was at the beginning, so I kind of forgot about her. So far, my top are:

1- Retirement home girl

2- Horror film guy

3- girl named after Stevie Nicks

4- Pink haired rocker

5- That blind boy wasn't bad either...

(as you can see most of us only associate them by how we remember them, not their names xD)

Yes.New judge=bad idea.There are TWO new judges.

I felt bad for the people that lost,though.It was funny when this girl wouldn't stop screaming after 10 minutes.But whos counting?

Yes.New judge=bad idea.There are TWO new judges.
I felt bad for the people that lost,though.It was funny when this girl wouldn't stop screaming after 10 minutes.But whos counting?
There's 2 new judges? I thought there was just that one.. Kara?

anyways yeah I felt really bad for the poor people that came in with high hopes and ended up crying, :wacko:

I like Cody, the one who makes horror films.

I'm looking forward to watcing it tonight ^w^

American Idol is one of my guilty pleasures.

I don't like the new judge >.>

(Sorry I don't remember anyone's names so I'll just describe them)

I felt really bad for the guy who got all nervous and sick. He wasn't a good singer, but I felt sooo bad for him. :p

I think that the bikini girl was obnoxious and extremely rude to the new judge. I'm surprised they let her go to Hollywood.

Here are the people I thought were good:

-The horror movie guy

-The blind guy

-The guy in the hat who sang "somewhere over the rainbow"

-The girl with the pink hair

Haha sorry for my horrible descriptions! :p

It's pretty good. Idol season 8 has actually been quite interesting.

Remember that pseudo-rocker guy from Phoenix? I personally thought he's a tool and a drama queen. He's a tool because he thought with no vocal training he could be the next American Idol, and with not being in a band he was a "rocker". The super-nerd sucked too. Who wants to hear classical music on the pop charts in 2009, sung by a man who arranged Chinese symbols?

The bikini girl sucked. It just proves my quote:

There are two types of winners: the ones that try and those that don't deserve to win.
And just guess which one the bikini girl is.
Some people have been really good too.

There's 2 new judges? I thought there was just that one.. Kara?
anyways yeah I felt really bad for the poor people that came in with high hopes and ended up crying, :mimitchi:
No.There is a guy too but they just kicked one of them out.

My gawd, there are some really good people. Some really bad. But there was really good people.

My favourite was Cody, cause he was sooo cute. I loved his hair and his voice was really unexpected. Amazing people this year.

Noooot exactly. She's younger and a bit hip. *cough* No offense, Paula. *cough*

Ughh, the bikini girl just wanted Randy and Simon to go "ooh-la-la" and get two immediate yes'. Season 8 is the most bizarre season ever. Randy was like, "Whoa, the girls are making out!" When Paula like, tackled Kara. xD

My favorites? I don't know, no one too amazing that has stuck out in my mind. Ask me that later when there are 12 people left. xD

I really liked Cody Sheldon. :] He was super good. ( But he got voted off. :[ )

I also like Anna Marie? I think that's her name.

The guy who can barely see is awesome.

I liked Michael Castro, but he got voted off.

Anoop is good.

I like a lot of people. This season, in my opinion, is good.

^ hehe, Anoop dog! He is so cool :( I want him to win, just because he is Anoop dog. if I was American, I would vote Anoop dawg 50 times. ^_^ *gasp* maybe I could stalk him..

the guy at the end of Monday's show was good... he sang Mariah Carey.. good but not great, I thought they all pretty much sucked, with some exceptions

Latest posts

Back