Do you like Twilight?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're kind of so-so. *waves hand mediochrally* I think that the plot was really good... but Stephenie Meyer didn't do that good of a job writing it. But it would still pass, for me, it just wouldn't make the honor roll... know what I mean? :rolleyes: I'm reading the last book, (Breaking Dawn) people say it is the best, I hope so... =)

No. Twilight fails.

Don't we have enough Twilight topics? -.-

I used to. But soo many people love it now it's annoying. I didn't even finish Breaking Dawn. Lost interest -.-

I don't. o.o I'm not a fan of romantic novel's, I like those exhilerating action/adventure/mystery novel's that keep the adrenaline pumping. xD I couldn't stand Bella's suicide story in.. New Moon? ..Or Eclipse, I can't remember. o_o; But the entire of my grade, nearly the school with a few exceptions are major fans. O_O;;

I don't. o.o I'm not a fan of romantic novel's, I like those exhilerating action/adventure/mystery novel's that keep the adrenaline pumping. xD I couldn't stand Bella's suicide story in.. New Moon? ..Or Eclipse, I can't remember. o_o; But the entire of my grade, nearly the school with a few exceptions are major fans. O_O;;
Same here. It gets annoying, my teacher would say "Okay class, we are going to be doing a biography..." frst thing you hear is "OMG! Eee! I call dibs on Edward Cullen!" ... I'm like, "Why don't you people do someone interesting? Or... real?" Oh well...

And for those of you who read the books but haven't seen the movie, to me and a lot of others, the movie kind of ruins it.. the actors are pretty bad, and now whenever I am reading, I picture the characters from the movies. :(

But I love how bad the girl is at the end of the movie, wen she gets bitten.. and she's doing that fake little siezure thing... It's funny xD

No. Twilight fails.
Don't we have enough Twilight topics? -.-
I don't think I've seen one.

I hate hate hate new moon. I'm speeding through eclipse so i can read breaking dawn

oh, and the movie is dumb! It sucked SO bad! My friend LOVED it! But she never read the books. She says books are dumb and a waste of time...?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back