Continuly Train your tamas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x.Midnight.x

Reaction score
Okay so first you're going to need to know the training times:

10am (set time to 9:59am and wait a minute)

2pm (set time to 1:59pm and wait a minute)

6pm (set time to 5:59pm and wait a minute)

Okay?

Now do the 10am, and train them. Then go to 2pm training and 6pm training. Well now you're all like, great I can't train anymore, WRONG! Go back and do the 10am, 2pm, and 6pm training as much as you like! I got my tamagotchi up from 0% to 100% in like 15-30minutes! Instead of like 3-5 days!

Hope this cheat is really useful!

Tell if you like it, have known it, or anything else~

Hope you like it~! Hope it's helpful! Hope- oh i wish i'd stop saying Hope. xD

That's a good tip, as long as it doesn't affect the growth processes & such.

Although, it's not pausing so I don't think it would affect it. :D

Thanks. :]

Okay so first you're going to need to know the training times:10am (set time to 9:59am and wait a minute)

2pm (set time to 1:59pm and wait a minute)

6pm (set time to 5:59pm and wait a minute)

Okay?

Now do the 10am, and train them.  Then go to 2pm training and 6pm training. Well now you're all like, great I can't train anymore, WRONG! Go back and do the 10am, 2pm, and 6pm training as much as you like! I got my tamagotchi up from 0% to 100% in like 15-30minutes! Instead of like 3-5 days!

Hope this cheat is really useful!

Tell if you like it, have known it, or anything else~

Hope you like it~! Hope it's helpful! Hope- oh i wish i'd stop saying Hope. xD
I don't know about changing the time that would help bounding points go up. I have a very wanted question to ask you x.Midnight x. and it is:

Some people like me, who wants to change the time to earn 100% bounding points but also they don't want to change the time. If so when is the best time to do so, in case that these people don't know the exact time. So when? PM me

x.Midnight x. PM me!

Your always asker,

Brainy :( :unsure: B) :p :huh: :mellow: ;) :lol: :eek: :wacko: :D :ph34r: :blink:

Ilovekuchipa555- Well you see, I figured this out in a car ride, I was able to get my tamagotchis bond percent from 0 to 50 very quickly. Like in 5-10 minutes. It doesn't effect growth process and is very helpful~ Also, once they get to 100% you can still train them just no new animations will happen.

Brainy-If you want to know when to change the times it is in the Topic Starter Post. But if that's not the case please PM me with a clearer question. You kinda got me mixed up! :eek:

--

• THIS DOES NOT EFFECT THE GROWTH PROCESS!
  • ONCE AT 100% YOU MAY STILL TRAIN THOUGH NO NEW ANIMATIONS WILL HAPPEN!
  • ANY OTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS LIKE WHAT TIME TO SET ARE IN THE TOPIC STARTER POST!
--

For people who don't like to change the times, if you have a phone, watch, or any other time device keep it near you when changing times, that way when you're finished you know the correct time to set it back to.

I have some facts and what times to train your tamas:

Like x.Midnight x. said, You can change the time while it's asleep (from 9:00PM) or you could try pausing it until 3 minutes before the training time you take it out of pause mode.

Hope that helps ;) :D :eek:

Brainy :wacko: :unsure: ;)

Latest posts

Back