How do I get rid of the horrifying shitekitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wz400

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]How do I get rid of the horrifying shitekitchi?How do I get rid of the horrifying shitekitchi?How do I get rid of the horrifying shitekitchi?[/SIZE]

I think its a v4.5 character its really ugly and weird :( you can reset it or just wait till it has a baby and leaves.

Shitekitchi is adult on the V4.5 (also known as the "V4plus" in Europe.)

Accept a mate the matchmaker offers. Within a few days Shitekitchi will be gone, and you'll be on a new generation.

Uhhg I know how you feel, I've gotten a decotchi on my v3, and it was a girl too:(! Yuck, just take whatever the matchmaker gives you and in 2 days *bam* it's gone:D

If you have any friends that have a boy adult tama over the age of 4 then get them both to a high relationship and make sure they are both over the age of 4 and soon they will marry.Now if you don't have any friends with a 4-year old adult boy tama then the matchmaker comes at 6-9 years of age at these times:

10:00, 3:00 ,and 7:00 :D :furawatchi:

NOTE:The matchmaker only stays on your tama's screen for about 10 seconds so think fast! :rolleyes:

Hope I helped,

Moo978 :(

I had her a couple days ago you just have to live with her until she has a baby and leaves. she is ugly!

If you let it marry, it will still be a Shitekitchi but it will go back to tamatown and you will take care of the baby, not the Shitekitchi. (But in my opinion, Shitekitchi is cute if she removed the glasses because it makes her look strict.) But I advise you to raise it in a different skill besides spiritual because it might become Shitekitchi again. I hope I helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back