What are your friends mostly made up of?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Imbored

Reaction score
I used to have like ALL guys friends, but now i only have girl friends and some guy friends

I have mainly close guy friends, which can have its advantages ^_^

I have a couple of good girl friends, but I just don't relate to them as well as the guys ;)

my friends are made up of flesh and bones.

Both idk like 5 guy friends who I hang with and 8 or so girl friends I hang with. That is not the amount of friends I have I have alot I just dont hang with all of them :D

I probably have an equal amount of girl and guy friends. The guys are the friends that I joke around with, because I don't date[ too confusing, too much drama ] And the girls are the ones that I tell secrets and seriously talk to. I am closer to the girls, but I tend to be happier with the guys. I also get in more trouble with the guys xD

Edit: Typo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tend to lean more towards girls friend-wise. I'm just less intimidated and can relax more around them. :lol:

I have a few guy friends, but my group is mainly made up of girls.

I'm friends with a couple of boys, but mostly girls. I can make girls laugh more and besides, you can't exactly talk to boys about that time of month, can you?

In primary school, I had LOTS of guy friends. I have mostly girl friends, now, at high school, because I don't really find that guys like talking to us as much and vice versa..

No offence intended here, it's just how it is.. But I find that guys around our age are much les mature than girls.

girls and the only boy I hang out who would even consider a friend lets call K

boys

K=(he makes perverted jokes)perverted,EXTRAMLY funny,loud, nice

J=ANNOYING, in your face, don't wan't to be his friend BUT HE CAN'T GET IT THOUGH HIS THICK SKULL

DU=nice, buttface,lier (not considered friend i just kinda hang out with him)

E=BEST FRIEND!!!!

R=fun sized,cute, munchkin,spaztic,fun ,nice

H= have ALOT incommon

Both! I get along with guys better though, girls cause too much drama for yo momma.

Most of my friends are female. :]

That's just how it happened. o_O

Actually, my group is quite mixed now.

Surprisingly, I enjoy spending time with my guyfriends more than my girlfriends.

They are more.....hm....interesting, I guess. And fun. :3

Sometimes me and my best friend Alicia will just sit with the guys at lunch, instead of the girls.

Because you know what ?

I love those boys. They rock my world.

Although most of my guyfriends make me annoyed most of the time. Oh well.

It's worth it. :3

The closest friends I have in my life right now life in different cities but I get to see them sometimees and communicate quite often. I've known Jon for 8+ years and Melz for estimating 5-6+ years because I honestly can not recall when we started talking and stuff...I just know we met through Jon lol.

As for others like people in town. I honestly don't have any local friends here anymore. Not for a while. Either they stopped putting the effort into the friendship or stopped communicating or both. Most others I talk to online are my long distance buddies, and even those I weedle down by how long I known them and how much trust and respect I have for them. Pretty much those in my messenger lists are there for a reason, let's put it that way.

I notice a trend though. Past female friends I tend to discontinue relations with more due to communication issues, effort issues as stated above, or toxic/attention seeking/parasite behaviour in the friendship. So far I only had to officially discontinue one friendship with a guy like that because he got a crush on Jon's fiancee (now wife obviously) and stopped bothering to talk to me (then got nasty about it).

Usually with male friends, I don't terminate the friendships usually since they tend to fizzle off on their own by both sides just getting busy and not being able to talk. I discontinued one friendship due to behaviour issues and after a few years talked to them again realizing they grew up and stopped being retarded.

Current friendship issue pending is a male friend who has had to many hardships happen in 2008 (losing his job, apartment, and obvious relationship issues and fun personal nonsense) he's only remaining friends with folks who do things his way else he doesn't bother. We had a huge arguement over misunderstandings regarding this and I haven't been that upset in years. So I'm not speaking to him for a couple weeks as a probation period then gonna try one more time. Next slip up, I'm done with him. Simple as that.

So yes long drawn out topic post I know...overall I PREFER to have a select few close friends and a handful of folks I talk to online openly. Rest of my interactions online or in person vary and relationships stay on pending >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back