Help, v5 glitches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oumashta

Reaction score
Ok I have 2 glithes actually that I would like to report:p Ok one with my v5

Ok I clicked on the health icon and looked through it, I saw that I had 5,000 gotchi points. Then I went on tamatown, logged in, and played a game, and got 100 points. Then I checked my tamagotchi v5 and looked at the money and it was at 99,999 points??!! Why is this? Will it mess it up?

And another with my v5 celebrity, or v5.5

Ok so a while ago I got tired of playing it and wanted to play with my v3 (I put one away so it wouldn't be a hassle to care for 2 tamagotchis) So I stuck the paper back in and it turned off....

1 month I got bored with my v3 and wanted to play with my celebrity and my little brother wanted to play his v5. So we both took the piece of paper out, and for some reason when I pulled the tab out of mine it said "wait" then it gave me 3 eggs! But for some reason my little brother's v5 still had all of his memory on it. And I'm 100% sure I didn't press "reset"?? So I tried my other tamagotchis, pulled out the tab and they were fine, just my celebrity??!! Please help. I was on my 6th generation on my celebrity and had the royal family ^_^ ;) :(

The second one you said happened to me in my v4.5(except it was 1 egg, ofcourse.). It was a really frustrating glitch, but nothing else happened. Well if it got reseted, there really is nothing that you can do except restart.

Mabye try reset-Download on the first problem,and on the second maybe try reset-download again and see if they come back.I would also email bandai and see if they have any ways to fix it.

:D :D :D :D :D

Hope I helped,

Moo978 :lol:

the same happened to my v3 (for the automatic reset) u cant do anything about unfourtantly. :(

I tried the whole reset thing in my celebrity. Here let me say it more clearly:D

My v5 celebrity restarted on me even though I didn't press the "reset" button. It happened after I pulled out the paper after not playing with it for 1 month. That clear :huh: ?

And to me if it's a glitch money isn't good:(

If you put the tab in and pulled it out, Thta would've reset it.

Hope I Helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back