Be jealous. I have Platinum!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura Togetchi

Reaction score
Ok, I'm back! Kinda.

But I have Pokémon Platinum, hate me all you want but thats life.

It is an awesome game but I can't understand the Japanese.

I would like to type about it but of course there are gonna be people who don't wanna know.

But here are some subtle changes that are just mint, so dont read on if you don't wannna know.

- The bag (satchel) is Platinum

- The Pokétch is Platinum and has two buttons, one for going forwards and one for going back through apps

- Everywhere is covered in snow

- When you explore for the first time, Professor Rowan comes to you!

So, let this be the official Pokémon Platinum Thread.

N.B. alt gr + e gets you é

Be jealous of one game? And a Pokemon game at that?

Ura, sorry to be rude, but one game is nothing to be jealous about. You want to know what you can be jealous about?

I paid less than $50 for ALL of this...

An Xbox 360

A PS2

A DS

A PSP

Etrian Odyssey (DS)

Etrian Odyssey II (DS)

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 (DS)

From the Abyss (DS)

Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja (DS)

Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns (DS)

Golden Axe: Beast Rider (360)

Sonic Unleashed (360)

Soul Calibur IV (360)

Odin Sphere (PS2)

Ys: Ark of Napishtim (PSP)

Megaman Maverick Hunter X (PSP)

Riviera: The Promised Land (PSP)

Final Fantasy: Dissidia (PSP)

Ikki Tousen: Eloquent Fist (PSP)

All that for less than $50, none of it was stolen, and none of it were gifts. I got all that from just knowing people.

BE JEALOUS OF THAT.

Eh.. I'm not jealous. I hate all the new pokemon games. The old ones (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver) I love Crystal version! Mainly because it was the first pokemon game where you can be either a boy or girl.

Now if they made a new version of the C/G/S series, I'd totally buy it just to see how good/bad it is :]

Many people in England that like Pokémon will probably know that it isn't gonna come out here until 2010. xP

I knew that most of you probably wouldn't of cared but I was exited.

Be jealous of one game?  And a Pokemon game at that?
Ura, sorry to be rude, but one game is nothing to be jealous about.  You want to know what you can be jealous about?

(List removed - long post)

All that for less than $50, none of it was stolen, and none of it were gifts.  I got all that from just knowing people.

BE JEALOUS OF THAT.
LOL :D

@ Hallowed: Chill!

He's got a new game and he's just excited about it...

(no need to post off topic - there's a separate thread for listing all your stuff) ;)

@ Ura Togetchi - Congrats

I never enjoyed Pokemon games - but it's always a good feeling to get a new game and be really into it ;)

LOL :D
@ Hallowed: Chill!

He's got a new game and he's just excited about it...

(no need to post off topic - there's a separate thread for listing all your stuff) :D

@ Ura Togetchi - Congrats

I never enjoyed Pokemon games - but it's always a good feeling to get a new game and be really into it :D
If I were to list out all my games and stuff, Mum, I'd be here for days. And yes, I worked hard for most of them?

What can I say? Other than trying to blow my ears up with amazing music, gaming's my thing.

I got this game 2 days before it came out. September 11.(No 9/11 reference intended) Some stores were breaking the release date and selling it earlier than they were supposed to. Serebii of Serebii.net got it earlier too...

U LUCKY! i have pokemon diamond and i have 260 POKEMON!!! I HAVE WI-FI AND I CAUGHT ALL OF THEM WITHOUT CHEAT CODES!!! :furawatchi:

I'm not the type to be jealous of someone having a game they can't read xP

It'll come out soon enough, and if I've saved enough by then, I'll get it. If not, meh.

I have it as well, but because my DS is Australian and the game is japanese so I can't save for some reason :huh: . and I have to use Internet Guides most of the time because I can't read japanese! That stinks!XD

Not bad! at the moment im playing Pokemon FireRed, so im happy with that at the moment.

Im fine with waiting for Platinum to come out in the UK. :D

Cya! :mimitchi:

Many people in England that like Pokémon will probably know that it isn't gonna come out here until 2010. xPI knew that most of you probably wouldn't of cared but I was exited.
Umm...Jealous...?

Some people don't waste tons of cash on importing D/P Expansion Packs...

They waste it on importing Wii games...XP

Like me...

Ura, sorry to be rude, but one game is nothing to be jealous about. You want to know what you can be jealous about?

List of doubting

All that for less than $50, none of it was stolen, and none of it were gifts. I got all that from just knowing people.

BE JEALOUS OF THAT.
To be honest, I very highly doubt that you got all of that for less than $50 and if you did, you're really cheap. I find you extremely arrogant and people won't like you for that.

What is your amazing music, I would like you to tell us about it.

To the creater of this topic - Pokémon lost it's style when diamond and pearl were released in my opinion so I am not particually jealous. I personally prefer firered and leafgreen but that is a personal opinion so I am open to objections and I will respect any disagreements that any person may have.

-Jordan

Ok, I'm back! Kinda.
But I have Pokémon Platinum, hate me all you want but thats life.

It is an awesome game but I can't understand the Japanese.

I would like to type about it but of course there are gonna be people who don't wanna know.

But here are some subtle changes that are just mint, so dont read on if you don't wannna know.

- The bag (satchel) is Platinum

- The Pokétch is Platinum and has two buttons, one for going forwards and one for going back through apps

- Everywhere is covered in snow

- When you explore for the first time, Professor Rowan comes to you!

So, let this be the official Pokémon Platinum Thread.

N.B. alt gr + e gets you é

An Xbox 360

A PS2

A DS

A PSP

Etrian Odyssey (DS)

Etrian Odyssey II (DS)

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 (DS)

From the Abyss (DS)

Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja (DS)

Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns (DS)

Golden Axe: Beast Rider (360)

Sonic Unleashed (360)

Soul Calibur IV (360)

Odin Sphere (PS2)

Ys: Ark of Napishtim (PSP)

Megaman Maverick Hunter X (PSP)

Riviera: The Promised Land (PSP)

Final Fantasy: Dissidia (PSP)

Ikki Tousen: Eloquent Fist (PSP)

BE JEALOUS OF THAT.

o_O wow...... is it broken or a fake? And I would have just waited for the english version beacause it coming out in march 2009.

im happy it is going to be relased on march 22 2009 and my birthday is in march

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back