Music Star Matchmaker/band manager time

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrelan

Reaction score
One of the matchmaker/band manager times is 4:30. If you know any other times then PLEASE post them somewhere because people NEED this information. I too wanted to know before he visited today.

If anyone reading the topic is confused about what the band manager thing is there for, the music star matchmaker is the band manager.

Hope I helped!

-Darrelan :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
12:30 PM

On my MusicStar, mates were offered twice a day (at 12:30 PM & 4:30 PM) for 4 days, at ages 5, 6, 7, 8. After that she became an oldie and I got mail deliveries at those times. Then a couple days later the band manager appeared again at 12:30 PM offering a mate. I don't know how many times the manager appears for oldies. I accepted the mate the first time.

Cool! Thanks for that! now I know that. I don't know whether you posted that or not, but now I - and a couple other people- know. Thanks!

Thanks for helping!

-Darrelan

Thank you so much for this information!! My tama is now 5 years old, and ive been itching to get to the second generation!! :angry: :hitodetchi:

i first got the matchmaker/ band manager at 12:30 when my tama was............ 8 years old!

hmm........ :D :angry:

6:30 PM

B) Yah my 2G married at that time :D

Both of my G's married at age 5

YAY! My baby girl,Raven, turned 5 today and now she can mate! :D I can't wait! I'd been wanting to know the times. :D

Yay! I tried the 4:30 time and it works! My Little Noah has a wife and a little baby now. I'm actually glad on the v6 that the band maneger would get you a partner at age 5. I'm not the best at waiting. LOL! Thanks for the 4:30 tip! :D

Can they mate the day they turn 5 years old if you set the time to one of the band manager visits? I did that and I just got mail and they turned 5 today.

i had my little kiki, a memetchi, get married yesterday. She got married to a kuromametchi :lol: ilove kuromametchi :( :wacko: :huh: :ph34r:

Yesterday I just kept setting the time until it worked. My kuromametchi married the seribitchi and had a baby girl. My togetchi married a mimitchi and had a baby boy. Once they are adults they will get married. ;) :D :D

One of the matchmaker/band manager times is 4:30. If you know any other times then PLEASE post them somewhere because people NEED this information. I too wanted to know before he visited today.
If anyone reading the topic is confused about what the band manager thing is there for, the music star matchmaker is the band manager.

Hope I helped!

-Darrelan :huh:
:D its not working. :p :huh: :D it just keeps showing the mail man. :D :p :p :D :D :angry: -_- :eek: :(

You probably need to wait. I also have something to do with time. A Times Chart!!! Also, I am making a foods chart, who wants to help me?

Hope I helped!

-Darrelan :furawatchi:
this does not work for me i need more help pls :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: violetchi rox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back