QUESTION

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

l0vely

Reaction score
Hi, :(

Im just wondering what is the proper weight of a tamagotchi according to their age. Mine is 2 yrs old and weighs 21 lb. So Im just wondering if that is good/bad?

Keep exercising until the Tamagotchi can lose no more weight. That is the ideal weight. A Tamagotchi can not be underweight/anorexic so no worries.

If your tamagotchi has a base weight of 20 pounds then I you can consider that a good weight.

If your tamagotchi has a base weight of 15 pounds then I guess you can consider that a good weight as well.

Keep playing with your tama until it refuses to play and then you'll know it's at a good weight close to the base weight.

GotchiGirl96

it depends what tama you have. If your tama doesnt want to play a game,then it is at minumum weight. :eek: :eek: ;) :angry: :kusatchi: :nyatchi: :wub: ^_^ B) :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

I think it is just a little bit above normal. Maybe just don't give him as many snacks.

Hope it helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back