My tama log by Moo978

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moo978

Reaction score
Hello ,this is my log about my v4 and my soon to come in the mail,v6.My tama's name right now is Abby and she is currently a baby.I'll let her talk:

She is in PURPLE

And i'm in BLUE

boegije!

Whoops! I forgot she is a baby!!!!

Hungry:*****

Happy:*****

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY!!!!!!!!! She Evolved! she is a putchitchi lets have her speak:

YAY finally I can speak! Do you know hard it is to not know how to speak as a baby!

I'm glad too so you aren't that needy anymore!

She evolved again! she was at home while went to shcool so she isn't the heathiest tama in the clinic. so I cleaned her up, and got the mail for tama school. Her stats:

Hungry:$$$$$

Happy:$$$$$

Intellgince:57

Fashion:27

Social:10

YAY!!!!! I evolved into a Ojyotchi now I have a long curl on my forehead and it is sooooooooooo stylish I can't wait to show my friends at tama school!

Last edited by a moderator:
She changed!!!! she is a Pyonkotchi!

Hunger:$$$$$

Happy:$$$$$

Skills:

Smart:102

Fashion:59

Social:13

Wow. I look alot different!But that won't stop me!

The ! mail came and I knew that ment a job!!!! so Abby walked to the clothes store Simon Randy and Plaula stepped out and all of them said no ;) .Then Abby stepped into the bakery again three no's.Then she walks to Tamagotchi town Middle school and The three judges said:Yo Abby dat wuz hot Girl!,I like this job for you.I say a yes to you Then The gotchi king himself walked up and personally handed My Abby a gift,and then and there Abby was a proud middle school teacher!

IVE decided to quit this log until I get my music star and when I do, I will start up another log I promise.

Latest posts

Back