THE END

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

huntr rocks

Reaction score
Hundreds or like thousands of years ago the Mya tribe made a calender. The calender ends on December 21, 2012. There is going to be 3 solar eclispes, We fall into the sun, wich will be a black hole, we explode...

I don't want that to happen! I heard a big metor was going to hit earth in 2012 i think....

There were so many topics about this >.<

I doubt this type of thing will happen..but then again our economy,damage to our earth, I wouldn't be surprised if it it happened.

I hope it doesn't though :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a metor might hit it also, but I want to think possiyive. It just seems 2 real.

Thats dumb. Thats not gonna happen. God will end the earth when he wants to. He just wants us to think it will end sooner than it will. Or maybe He will end it sooner than we think..... :eek:

NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE! THIS IS STRICTLY MY OPINION!

If the world really was going to end that soon, people would be freaking!

There was something like this that actually happened quite recently..

Somewhere in Switzerland they were trying to conduct a contraption that would make a big black hole in space and eventually, I think the prediction was 2 monthes.. the black hole would eat the world.

Of course, the black hole collapsed amongst itself, forcing it to swallow itself in a matter of milliseconds.

x] It was not pretty.

If the world was to end in 2012, then we'd be in panic mode right now. I mean, we would know by now what our future is. "They" did say that fish would become extinct around 2040.

I think tiny midgets are gonna use magical hammers to destroy the planet :eek:

I don't think the world is gonna end. we won't have proof until it happens, anyways.

:(

I do not want it to happen, I don't want me, my cat, my sis, my mom, my dad, my family, my tamas, my friends...and so on and so fourth... to die. There has been myth about the end of time scince the earth was created so I doubt it.

I do not want it to happen, I don't want me, my cat, my sis, my mom, my dad, my family, my tamas, my friends...and so on and so fourth... to die. There has been myth about the end of time scince the earth was created so I doubt it.
Of course you want them to live, but I think about it this way.. If the WHOLE world was to die.. why would it really matter? If there IS an afterlife, the world is continue as it is. We would ALL be dead, so we would ALL be in after life, technically.

Or think about it this way.. We could all already be dead, in our afterlife, and our afterlife is this earth now.

Once we ALL die, by.. lets say.. the earth blowing up.. we might not even know it had happened, because we'd all be dead.. if that makes any sense to you as it does to me x]

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a freaky idea to think about but I really doubt it will happen. I mean this is the first time I've even heard about it! If it was such a huge possibility everyone would be going nuts saying goodbye to people and getting ready to die in 3 years, which is NOT happening.

Thats true. I honestly think the world will end someday, but no one will know. How CAN you know?

Oh god, another one.

OK, last topic got closed because of a fight having to do with Religion. So please, don't bring "God" into this. Or nothing of the sort.

Well, in my opinion. It's just a bunch of poop. I mean, seriously, think about it. It's silly.

Oh god, another one.
OK, last topic got closed because of a fight having to do with Religion. So please, don't bring "God" into this. Or nothing of the sort.

Well, in my opinion. It's just a bunch of poop. I mean, seriously, think about it. It's silly.
Only 1 person brought up god.. and if that's his/her opinion on how the earth will end, shouldnt he/she have a right to post it?

Only 1 person brought up god.. and if that's his/her opinion on how the earth will end, shouldnt he/she have a right to post it?
Thank you :(

People who believe in anything else have the right to post their opinion too :eek:

Even if I was an athiest or something, I would still think this is silly.

~Ps: I'm a girl :(

Thank you :( People who believe in anything else have the right to post their opinion too :eek:

Even if I was an athiest or something, I would still think this is silly.

~Ps: I'm a girl :(
Your welcome.

And lol, I thought you were a girl, but I didn't want to offend you if you were actually a boy x]

^ I don't want this to be closed because God was brought into it. BTW I don't think he has much to do with a metor or solar eclise or what ever hit earth.

Well it turned into a huge religion debate. Just saying.
The old topic turned into a realigious debate, or this one? Because no one has brought up religion in a negative way yet :D

There's so many rumors about the earth ending in 2012.. :D

I heard that it's suppose to end either in 2012 or 2036 or something like that..I heard that a metor is suppose to hit us. That would stink if it hit us in 2012 that's when I graduate from High School :D Lol...What a great way of ending my life eh? :D

I don't think it's really going to happen

-NINJA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back