Problem Signing up for Music City

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajswartzy

Reaction score
So first, hello, I'm new around here.

Second and the actually point. I bought a Music Star tamagotchi yesterday, was all excited and wanted to check out tamatown right away (always what I do when I get a new one) so I go and click the "free account" thingy and fill out all the information and get to the screen that says "review your account" and I can't do anything else from there.

I can't seem to figure out whats wrong. Has anyone else had this problem? Anyone know what I need to do? Am I just being really dumb?

So first, hello, I'm new around here.
Second and the actually point. I bought a Music Star tamagotchi yesterday, was all excited and wanted to check out tamatown right away (always what I do when I get a new one) so I go and click the "free account" thingy and fill out all the information and get to the screen that says "review your account" and I can't do anything else from there.

I can't seem to figure out whats wrong.

I can't seem to figure out whats wrong. Has anyone else had this problem? Anyone know what I need to do? Am I just being really dumb?

No you are not. You could try to ask your parents to see if any files have been missing, that page is blocked (if it says so), something about your internet server, or it could just be that your computer has an unknown virus.

Did you try other webs and they worked all.

Otherwise you could join my site and how to join instructions is bellow:

Did you check your email for the activation email?

It might have sent it already, even though you can't get past the 'review your account' page.

If not, I'm not sure, sorry. :[

Latest posts

Back