SO UNFAIR!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Shay

Reaction score
United States, stalking you. Turn around.
I have a strict Social Studies (History) teacher and if you don't give your test signed by a parent by the day after the test, she gives you a zero. Today (on time) I came in with my signed test (Which I studied for hours and got an 88) and I was looking for it in my folder when she asked me to give something to the office. I decided when I came back up I would give it to her. I came back up to find the classroom locked because on short notice there was a change in the scheadle and my class had computers. I went to find her (she's the one who locked the classroom) and I told her that she locked it in there. She said "Oh, well, you get a zero then." After I walked away I started crying. I went to the principal and she told me that the situation was between the History teacher and me. She is the PRINCIPAL for heaven's sake!! She should've taken action!! Now my speech teacher is trying to take care of the situation and my mom will be furious at the school when she finds out. This is so bad!! And I'm i 7th grade- which counts the most towards high school!!! I am so mad that I am cursing her is white text, if you don't want to see the ugly thing I have to say, please don't highlight it:

[SIZE=14pt]SHE IS SUCH AN jerk!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhh. We all have those teachers every once in a while. Best thing to do is tell your parents, your other teachers, get everyone on your side, then they'll take care of it. It'll turn out fine. And even if it doesn't- Don't worry, one test won't hurt much.

I read the hidden message. x3

Anyway, every school has teachers like this - this was an unfortunate encounter. She sounds like a fail. ._.

But I agree with x.N e o n; your parents, teachers, etc, can all really help. Even if this Principal isn't.

And remember - it is just one test. I know it's annoying, but everyone has these experiences at some time in their life.

Look on the bright side - you have learnt a valuable lesson. Life isn't always fair. :]

I read the hidden message. x3
Anyway, every school has teachers like this - this was an unfortunate encounter. She sounds like a fail. ._.

But I agree with x.N e o n; your parents, teachers, etc, can all really help. Even if this Principal isn't.

And remember - it is just one test. I know it's annoying, but everyone has these experiences at some time in their life.

Look on the bright side - you have learnt a valuable lesson. Life isn't always fair. :]
Well, I left out 1 detail.

I go to a Jewish Private school and I don't know Herbrew, so I try to do good in english subjects. I am not the best at science or math, so I try to do really well in literature and history and she already failed me on one test and I got a bad grade on the other. I did good on 2/4 tests this year and if I don't do good in these few subjects I won't get into high school. I really need that 88 if I want to get to high school.

Get your mom involved - that's just downright crazy that she gave you a 0 for HELPING her!

If your mom goes to the school and talks with the principal he/she will be more likely to help your situation if there is a fuming mad parent sitting in their office. :p

But for the time being, it's tough but try to stay calm. It's her fault and I'm pretty certain if your mom or dad goes to talk to the principal this will all be worked out. You can't do anything right now so take deep breathes and know that you have done all that you can at this point. :p

Oh now thats not right! I have an evil History teacher also. :*( She said she made kindergarders cry, she was proud! I agree w/ ^^tama pants? idk. Oh well tell ur mom, thats what I would do. ;0)

You're brave, I would have went all ""@&^%#&^&( *#^&$ #$^$*"" on her.

My math teacher isn't such a cupcake either, He yelled at a 6th grader for giving him a note from the office o.o

(In the middle of class)

like people said-get your mom involved. When it comes to school, parents can do anything :) if your mom trusts you in the situation (which she should and probably will) she should confront the teacher and say that she demands she gives you the mark you earned, and to stop picking on you because clearly only a teacher who doesn't like you would do that to someone... or who is just a real ditz" (you might want to leave the last part out :D )

don't worry, your mom can handle it. I know what it's like to have an idiot teacher, (i'm in grade 7 too) I remember this one time there was a question about running around a building on an exam, and my logic was that it's impossible to run right up against perfectly in line with the wall.... and she marked it wrong and i got a zero, too. It's okay, just know that she goes home knowing that she's a mean, dumb teacher and when youu're older you'll be a nice, successful fair person. plus your mom will handle it. ;)

I would get my mum involved too thats what I did when my year 4 teacher cut me three times on purpose on my wrist and she used to pick people up by collars and tell them not to tell our mums x3.

I agree she's a bit over reacts to small things.

You WERE only trying to help her-it so unfair for you

Tell your mum.I hope for the best.

Hopefully,there on your side.

I have a strict Social Studies (History) teacher and if you don't give your test signed by a parent by the day after the test, she gives you a zero. Today (on time) I came in with my signed test (Which I studied for hours and got an 88) and I was looking for it in my folder when she asked me to give something to the office. I decided when I came back up I would give it to her. I came back up to find the classroom locked because on short notice there was a change in the scheadle and my class had computers. I went to find her (she's the one who locked the classroom) and I told her that she locked it in there. She said "Oh, well, you get a zero then." After I walked away I started crying. I went to the principal and she told me that the situation was between the History teacher and me. She is the PRINCIPAL for heaven's sake!! She should've taken action!! Now my speech teacher is trying to take care of the situation and my mom will be furious at the school when she finds out. This is so bad!! And I'm i 7th grade- which counts the most towards high school!!! I am so mad that I am cursing her is white text, if you don't want to see the ugly thing I have to say, please don't highlight it:
[SIZE=14pt]SHE IS SUCH AN jerk!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
Seventh grade doesn't count the most towards high school.

In fact elementry school just prepares you for high school.

Nothing you do in elementry school maters for high school.

Woah, those were some strong words at the end there. XD

Just ask your mom to go talk to her/him things should straighten out.

Next time don't be such a pushover to teachers, I sure would have gave her a piece of my mind.

,January 22, 2009 06:26 pm] Since when does seventh grade count the most towards high school?
She says she goes to a strict Jewish Middle school - They may have a different set up than public schools. If you want to get into the next level of private high school those grades might count a lot and be what gets you in (besides tuition, of course. :furawatchi: )

EDIT: Hm.. I don't know why it would count the 'most.' Maybe she switches to the next school thing at 8th grade?

Last edited by a moderator:
its says "She is such an jerk!" but i knew it was that "a" word because jerk doesn't start with a vowel so you wouldn't put an.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back