Ha ha ha

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hstama2

Reaction score
The only day when i was TRULY and DEEPLY scared was that one day in social studies. Uggghhhhh. I shudder just thinking about it. So this movie came on about the panama canal came on. i tried to watch it, but it was so BORING that even our social studies teacher needed a drool bag. Pretty soon, everybody got so bored, that drool covered the floor. then my teacher said, "Wtf! forget it! lets have a POOL PARTY!!!!!" so everybody started swimming around in their own spit. then the principal walked in and told us to get back to work because she was angry she wasnt invited. so we got back to watching the movie. then it go REALLY BORING again. I got so bored, that i decided to draw in my binder. i drew a circle to draw the sun, but it was too small!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!!! i yelled! then the teacher shushhed me. so i decided to stop drawing, but the lonely circle drove me NUTS!!!!!! so without thinking, i turned into a litte cute cartoon puffball!!! the cuteness really creeped me out, but it was addicting!!!! so i drew cute little creatures all over my binder!!!!!!! then i screamed again because they creeped me out so much! then the tacher yelled at me again. all of the sudden, an explosion came from across the hall. (the mad science room) and a chemical flew into our room and on to my binder. I screamed "BLOODY PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as giant cute little puff balls came off my page and started attacking! then, one went over to my arch enmey and ate him!!!!!! i cheered and invited the puffy dude over for dinner. really, all i had to do for his dinner was go to grave yard and dig up some random dude.

After that day, i learned a few things.

1.The mad science lab closed due to chemicals turning cute drawings into man eating creatures

2. the panama canal is REALLY boring.

3.If you are inviting a man eating cute puffball over for dinner, make sure you head over to the grave yard to get a headstart on the broiled human.

[SIZE=21pt]THE END[/SIZE]

Post what you think.

thnx i am very random. very very random. my parents think i need therapy since yesterday i yelled "THE NORWEIGIANS ARE BURNING DOWN BUCKINGHAM PALACE!!!!!" during dinner. yeah. thanx you for the nice comments! :D

Latest posts

Back