Energy drinks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to me, Red Bull tastes like gasoline and cherry cough syrup >.> I like Starbucks Double Shot, Hydrive, and Bawls.

Nada.

I haven't had any, except Red Bull, which I really don't like so I don't drink. But Becca told me that Rockstars were amazing last night, so I wanna try one. xD

Nada.I haven't had any, except Red Bull, which I really don't like so I don't drink. But Becca told me that Rockstars were amazing last night, so I wanna try one. xD
Rock Stars are amazing. The most incredible journey for our unworthy taste buds. xD I made my sister try it, and she said it tastes disgusting. Shame on the mutant child. Shaaaaaame.

Red Bull and Rockstar are my personal favorites xP

When I was working nights I would stop off at 7-11 and get two giant red bulls to last me through work, lol.

Gatorade! (two 12-packs in one practice of soccer+skating!)

i know I'm wild... you miight as well put me on a motorcycle and throw me through a ring of fire

jk, but I don't think that I'm old enough that I should be drinking red bull or anything... but for my age, here are some of the rebellious drinks that I drink:

-Gatorade (I only like orange)

- Starbucks frappuccino

-Tim horton's ice capp

- soda (i only like orange :D )

I love Redline, Blade, and Monster energy drinks!!!

Redline probably gives me the most effect. Probably because the whole bottle contains 2 servings and I drink them both. But Monster's and Blades taste uhhmazing! Redlines, unless they're the tropical fruit flavor, taste like CRAP!!! But it's an aquired taste :]

Vitamin Water (not really an engergy drink and its bad for u! :D ), and Gatorade.
I hate Monster. Eww tried it and it sucked.
Vitamin Water isn't bad for you.

Hint hint VITAMIN WATER. Vitamins are good for you. Water is very good for you. Combine them and add flavor and you have vitamin water! :p

Rock Stars are amazing. The most incredible journey for our unworthy taste buds. xD I made my sister try it, and she said it tastes disgusting. Shame on the mutant child. Shaaaaaame.
-is flabbergastered-

BLAHHH. I msut try this insanely amazing sounding drink. Both you and Bex says it's effing amazing. And the cans are so colorful!

I would totally walk to Walgreens after school and get one. But the problem is, my next free day after school is in March. D:

Here the only one i've ever heard of you guys mentioned is Red Bull.

I like V, Relentless and the scariest one around is called Cocanine. Its got as much caffeine in it that is legal. Anymore and it would actually be illegal. I've become immune to the effects so it takes 3 Cocanine's [lol I sound like a druggie] to get me even slightly loopy.

My mum gets free Red Bull's from work. Yummo. But careful, My cousin won a bet that she could drink 6 Red Bulls in an hour. She was awake 3 days straight.

Red food colouring makes me hypo so I just drink lemonade with red food colouring for energy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back