Outfit Planning

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
:3

What the title says.

What are you planning on wearing tomorrow, along with make-up, hair, shoes, accessories, etc. ?

I'm wearing black skinny jeans, a bright yellow short sleeved top, neon converse shoes, checkered belt with skulls, and orange star earrings. <3

For makeup, I'm wearing grey eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, foundation, cover-up, and a nude lip-colour.

Hair will be straightened and then teased at the back, along with a bobby pin and a small bow. ;D

Really faded, ripped skinny jeans... my black t shirt with DANCE in big red letters, my zebra striped belt, my zebra hoop earrings, my zebra striped hot-pink/grey converse with black laces(My favorite, next to the neon layered ones), and.... Two different socks xD Oh, and my grey hoodie with the studs on the pockets.

Then for makeup: Eyeliner, coverup, lipgloss, mascara, I think that's it. Oh, and I'll wear my gigantor(made up word) black bow.

My school uniform, xD

Which consists of:

A plaid skort (I've grown to love my uniform <3)

A white blouse.

The Navy blue hoodie over that.

And Black stockings, because I manage to be cold in knee high socks.

My shoes are black and moccasin like, they are huge on me, so when I walk I make a loud clapping sound. xD

Um, I'll wear my four neon bracelets, and probably some checkered earrings 8D

For my hair, I dunno yet... Something, cute, but Catholic School appropriate, any ideas?

All of this takes me an hour and a half, minimum.

I wish I went to public school... but the ones around here have high death percentages... o_O

good idea! I'm gonna use this everyday to be organized :p

okay.. well it's nothing super-cool like any of you guys are wearing :D , but tomorrow I am wearing:

dark blue straight leg jeans

light pink Aeropostale t shirt

lulu lemon sweater overtop

my loser school sneakers

purple elastic, and maybe a lulu lemon headband if my hair is not 'cooperating' :p

as for makeup: ....maybe a touch of Lip smackers, if I feel like being fancy. xD

Erm...something plain like always ;]

My grey capri-genie type pants..

Pink slazenger t-shirt.

Socks of any sort.

Either flip-flops or sneakers, depends on the weather.

And no jumpers cuz its not gonna be cold.

As for make-up: Nothing. Zero. Zilch.

And hair? Just like always. A plait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm...something plain like always ;]
My grey capri-genie type pants..

Pink slazenger t-shirt.

Socks of any sort.

Either flip-flops or sneakers, depends on the weather.

And no jumpers cuz its not gonna be cold.

As for make-up: Nothing. Zero. Zilch.

And hair? Just like always. A plait.
hehe you and me like to keep things simple. :D

I'm gonna use this every night so that I won't have to wake up in the morning and spend half an hour deciding what to wear.

Light blue skinnies, yellow tight shirt along with a black tanktop underneath and Brown fuzzy adorable boots.

As for the make-up, same as always. Big, doll-eyed look. Eyeliner, mascara, white eyeliner, eyeshadow. The basics.

My hair will be teased(no, i Don't try to be scene. It's just the way I style it. More visual Kei.) and a bunch of random bracelets.

Of course A jacket, since it's freezing in the mornings.

• Dark blue denim shorts
  • Black singlet top
  • Blue Havianas
  • Silver bangle
  • Red stud ear-rings
  • Black mascara
  • Red tinted lip-gloss. (Lollipop flavour)
  • Maybelline Wet Shine #100 Pink Crush nail varnish
  • Lightly scrunched hair

There we have it.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Probably my dark blue skinny jeans, unless I can find my light blue ones that are....in the washing machine?

-My super bright fuschia pink shirt

-White socks

-Gray jacket

-My pink/black/gray check-plaid Vans

-Contact lenses, black eyeliner, and maybe my light blue or purple on top, depending on time. And I'll leave my hair half straightened, half wavy as always

Kay, I decided to to the zebra thing tomorrow. Today I wore: Black ballet flats, black DANCE shirt, light wash skinny jeans, and.... Other stuff.

Hair: Straightend with possibly some of mah sparkly bobby pins. :3

Top:

[Possibly] Summer Band t-shirt. [Can't live w/o it.] Or my Red Band sweater. :]

Bottom:

Denim skinny jeans. I wore my blue [Not denim] skinnies 3 times in this week. xD

Shoes:

I have ROB, so I have to wear sneakers... [Or will I.. JK. My gradnma will like, kick me out of Jazz if I don't have sneakers on gym/rob days. D: ]

Earrings:

IDK if I'll wear them. ;_;

Blah.

I wore a rather interesting outfit today.

Hair: Straightend with out hair stuff.

Top: Fushia Leopard shirt. <3

Jacket: My lovely Black jacket. LOVE IT. It has a awesome hoodie, the inside of the hoodie is black & gray stripes. <3

Pants:

Blue Skinny jeans. <3

Shoes: Pink drawn all over Converse. <3

School uniform. :[

But I'll tell you guys what I'm wearing for my casual weekend outfit, 'cuz that's more interesting.

Since I'm not doing anything that I know of, probably my new Aerie grey sweatpants and my hot pink cami with my green vest top over it. Then two random cute necklaces, spotty socks and my hair in something like a messy bun or down and curled. :]

I have had fancier outfits, but this one manages to look cute.

tomorrow I plan on wearing light blue track pants, (they aren't baggy..) a white zip-up sweater with soft stuff in the hood, and my roots yoga t-shirt.

I have to wear comfier clothes on fridays because I leave school 1 hour early for skating. with no time to go home and change clothes.

.... and my beat-up school sneakers, of course ^_^

Psh, whatever I wake up in.

Hmm.

Well I need to dress a little bit more formal since everyone in my grade is going on a field trip to the science museum.

Sheesh. When did museums have dress codes.

* White Off-Shouldered Shirt with a Purple/Black Vest Over

* Purple Skinnies

* Zebra-Printed Headband with a Purple Bow Clipped On

* Black Converse

* Undergarments & Socks

* Usual Bracelets Along With My Lucky Necklace & Black Rose Ring

* Gray Hat

...I think that's a little more formal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back