Talking about BF/GF

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Roses

Reaction score
I made this topic for people to freely talk about their boyfriends or girlfriends, give each other advise and things like that.

One thing, please don't have a huge argument with someone. If someone says "You shouldn't be going out with them" or "You should break up with them" of something say "No thanks" and leave it at that. If you are the other person that tells someone "You shouldn't be going out with them" or "You should break up with them" and someone says "No thanks" please, don't say "You should. You really should break up with them." or "Break up with them!! Jeez" just keep your mouth shut.

Okay: me first. I have a very sweet, very funny, cute boyfriend. We get along really well, and we can both laugh at each other easily when we do stupid things (we are strange people, trust me). I really enjoy being with him and I think it will last a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG

theres this cute guy in my school

i dunno what to say to him

*cryssssssssssssss*

OMGtheres this cute guy in my school

i dunno what to say to him

*cryssssssssssssss*
Start with "Hi, I'm (Name)." and then pay him a compliment and take it from there.

We ask people not to make "talk about anything here" threads on the forums - here's an extract from the site rules:

11. "Talk about anything here" threads are not allowed - that's why we have chat and the PM system
It's true that ppl do like to discuss problems with other members, but this particular thread is like a "chat" thread (for which we have TamaCHAT and the PM system).

If a member has a problem they would like to discuss, they usually like to post it in a new topic of their own :(

Thanks for understanding :mametchi:

Edit: I notice you've already made a topic about a very similar subject here:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=151955

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back