What would you like your name to be

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Red~Rose~

Reaction score
I would like mine to be Destiny or Chloe. I might change my name when I'm older. How about you?

Also, you can put what your name would have been.

Mine would have been Paige Bethany, if I was born on an even day. But I was born on an odd day of the month, so my name is Bethany Paige. If I was a boy, I would have been called Tommy

i would like my name to be Sierra.

i don't know what i was going to be named, but i know my brother's name was going to be Benjarmin but my dad didn't like that name so his name is ...

I want my name to be funny, cute, and unique. It already is

I was going to be named Ellen, but Mom read a book and named me after a character.

(I want to read that book :eek: )

Cecib ;)

If I had any choice, I would have liked my name to be Anna. Just take out the J, because it sounds so... Odd. My name is somehow always spelled wrong. ;P

My name is kinda odd. It's Phoebe. I make everyone in TTchat call me Feebee. Cause it's SEXY. xD Actually, I'm just a freak.

If I could choose a name, it'd be Lindsay. I dunno, I just like it. It suits me, in a way.

No name really suits me. D;

Even Anna, which is really, really close to my actual name. I can't think of another that would really fit with my appearance and my personality. I suppose that's why my name is odd in the first place, haha..

I'd want my name to be SCOTT. JK. xD

I'd like my name to be Freya, but I like my name. :3

I've always wanted to be named Samantha.

When I was going to be born, my mom was talking to my older brother, (who was like 2 or 3) and she said, "Do you want your new little sister to be named Samantha, or Krystal?" So my brother says "Krystal!!!"

Meanwhile I was yelling in my mom's tummy. xDD

But Krystal is a beautiful name. It suits me. ;D

I like the name Bridget, I've already adopted it as one of my middle names.

And another one I really like is Cicely.

I made a list a while ago about all of the names I would prefer to mine, and if I find it, I'll share some of it with you.

I like the name Sterling. xD

But Scottie works for me, even though that's not my real name and people think I'm a guy.

Hm, I dunno. It's kinda hard to imagine myself with a different name. It's like, when you're born, your parents give you a name and then you just like... become your name. It's like, I look like my name. I AM my name. I definitely don't look like an Amanda or a Sidney. You know what I mean? Though I have always liked the names Penelope and Phoebe.

Hm, I dunno. It's kinda hard to imagine myself with a different name. It's like, when you're born, your parents give you a name and then you just like... become your name. It's like, I look like my name. I AM my name. I definitely don't look like an Amanda or a Sidney. You know what I mean? Though I have always liked the names Penelope and Phoebe.
SERIOUSLY? You like the name Phoebe? I haven't heard that ever before. Usually people are just like "Whatever." At my name.

I don't think I'm gonna change my name when I'm older... because I like my name, kind of.. (Tess)

and I used to want to be named Jamie (that was when I made this account :angry: ) but not anymore.

I was almost named Gabrielle, Phoebe, and really, REEALLY close to being named Quinn... but I got named Tess.

I'd like my name to be.. Maeve, Camille, or Bronwyn. just because they aren't too exotic, and they aren't common. They're rare.. but not weird. :D

if anyone here is named Maeve (Mave), Camille or Bronwyn be very lucky!!

hehe I was almost named Phoebe. but my parents kept arguing over Phoebe and Quinn, for months they just called me "bubbles" xP

.. until the government told them that they had to name their baby. :angry:

Holy sheet Tess. You were almost named Phoebe? That is epic.

GotchiGirl- Yeeeees. Someone actually likes my name.

My middle name is Cosette. From the French play, Les Miserable or something like that xD

I would love for my name to be Annabelle; It sounds so pretty~

But no, I got named after a TV show character who's name was Michaela :/ And what is so bad about that, is because my name is pronounced 'Makayla', so virtually no-one in real life can spell my name right ._.

If I was a boy, I'd be Michael, most probably...Ew D:

~Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back