Arcade games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to win a spiky ball once at this MDonalds in PA. xDD

But good job! :p I hope you can win it next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
claw games scare me o_O

I normally don't do arcade games, but at gameworks there was a game with plushies on little plates and it spins around and you have to choose the number on the wheel (if you get a certain number then the pusher will be a buldoser pusher) choose the height, and press the button to make the pusher try to knock the plushie off the plate. I didn't try the game because the darn card wouldn't work for the game :angry: but I think I would be really good at it!

;)

I'm okay at claw games.. I love the games where you just insert a coin and it falls into a shelf on a spinning circle (like 10 tickets, 10 tickets, 21 etc) and a whole ton of tickets come out. And I like shooting hoops, and feeding Big Berthas... or whatever they're called with the big mouth and you throw plastic balls into it. :angry:

.. I'm really good at RockBand (drums). If that counts, some places I've been to have it.

THE STACKER IS EVIL.

EVERYTIME! I'm on the last block, I press STOP and it ends up NEXT to the stacking block and I lose. BULL. POO.

But I won at the claw game a couple of times at the movies. :D

The claw game is rigged though. I played it at the milk bar, and I got the krusty doll, it was at the end. It was going to drop it, but decided "Oh, I'll make this person waist her money! > :D "

and it FLICKED IT TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MACHINE. WTFH!

I love the U.F.O catcher. It ISN'T RIGGED! ZOMG. O: (And it has Sonic on the prize door! :D -shot-)

~SG~

Stacker accually is rigged D:

if the code doesn't say "give prize" the block slides

usually on the major prize block

but i still play it becuz its FUN

Im horrible. I won something ONCE. Which was a measly chocolate. AH, I once tried putting my hand down the bottom of a claw game, to see if I could reach something, and I ended up getting stuck there for about an hour Dx.

Edit: I also broke one of them once, cuz I got so mad at it because I wasnt winning anything so hit it really hard. It then died. People were angry..very angry.

R.I.P. Random claw game.

[23/06/07]

Last edited by a moderator:
The one at the movies has a special claw, so every time you play you get something. If you miss then you get to play till you win. 8D usaully when we go to the movies I wait on line for popcorn while Ella plays it. Every week they change it. They usaully have cell phone charms and last time we got a zillion (well, ten) Hannah Montana charms. We planned on drawing mustaches on them. > :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back