What age should you really be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
13-17

Being 13-17 is a wide range, but you have many friends and love love LOVE to talk to them all the time. After school and things like that all you want to do is just hang out and relax.

True enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 14 right now.

My result was:

13-17

Being 13-17 is a wide range, but you have many friends and love love LOVE to talk to them all the time. After school and things like that all you want to do is just hang out and relax.

Cool, the best age/s to be. :)

Edit-

LOL, I screwed up the tags.

:)

9-12

You should be about 9-11. You like playing games and with your toys. You have many friends to enjoy your endless amount of free time.

....I'm 13 turning 14. Wow, I need some growing up to do. xD

~SG~

13-17

What? I'm 12

I'm 15 ...

50-...

You are calm and really just like to be by yourself. You like crafts and such

Oh Jeez. I'm the Most Elderly person So Far....Lol.

But its actually quite true. I'm usually calm, I like being by myself, and I enjoy crafts. and Such.

20-40 o_O I'm 13

I did it again I got 13-17 x3 I do not act like someone in between 20-40 Lol My mum thinks im the most childish out of my 6 year old and 2 year old brother >:l

You should be anywhere from 20-40's

You are very busy with either school, work or just another time taker upper. haha. You would really enjoy some time off...maybe you should try and take some once in a while?

OMG I'm 11!!!

You are very busy with either school, work or just another time taker upper. haha. You would really enjoy some time off...maybe you should try and take some once in a while?

Oh my gosh... I'm 14....

xD This suits me perfectly from that one topic where I said I wouldn't have time to b on TT when I'm older....

:eek:

EDIT- I'm 12 :p

13-17

o_o I'm 11. Though, I'll be 12 in a few days...

13 - 17, which is what I am, so I suppose it's pretty true. I'm a mostly average teenager. ;P

You should be about 9-11. You like playing games and with your toys. You have many friends to enjoy your endless amount of free time.

I am 9, but I love playing games and such...

13-17

Yay! I'm 13 =3

13-17

I'm 14. So yep, that's true. :]

O...O

I'm 13, people. Stupid phony quizzes. >:[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back