Should I?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm a college student and don't always have the time to take care of my tamas, so I was thinking about getting the Tamagotchi Mini because it's so much more low maitenance and a smaller size and would fit in my purse better during the day. But I have a few questions about it too. I know that it's cheaper, but I've looked everywhere and nobody has them accept for ebay. I was wondering if you can turn the sound off? I've only recently heard of them. All that I have right now is a V1 and a V3 and I know that they're great, but I need something that wont be beeping for my attention most of the time. So, do you think it would be a good idea for me to get one?

It's really cool! it has no icons, all the caring is done with button A, for example, if it has a poop, press button A to clean up. If it is hungry the menu for meal or snack will pop up, there are no games so to keep it happy it needs snacks, when it beeps for you it looks like it has gone dizzy! It has five adult characters taken from gen1, they are simplified to fit in the smaller screen, but still very cute! the mini has a clock just like all tams, but no menu's to see it's age or weight or anything. But I am not sure if you can turn the sound off or not.

I hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is is something like Tamagotchi Mini?*types"Tamagotchi Mini"in google*

Oooh yeeah...

NO.It's like...too little!And no this fun games and things like that,so It's boring!

And the normal tamas REALLY fit in a bag,etc.

Best is to buy a Music Star,the new version of tamagotchi(just like me :) ).

Thank you for your guys' help. I have taken a look at the Music Star versions, but I heard that if they play an instrument, then the sound automatically comes back on, and i can't risk that with my professors giving lectures and the room completely quiet. I looked around for the tama mini, but unfortunately everyone is out of it. For now, I'll shop around and see what catches my interest. You guy's really helped to answer my questions. Thank you all soo much! :ph34r:

IS IT TRUE THE SOUND AUTOMATICALLY COMES BACK ON WHEN THE TAMA PLAYS AND INSTRUMENT COS I AM TAKING MINE TO SCHOOL TOMORROW! :ph34r: :huh: :huh:

Well, sammy, you could just try it now. Turn the sound off, let your Tama play an instrument and see what happens. :angry:

I'd get the Mini-- I have one, and you can turn the sound off. Also, when it does beep, the sound is not as loud as the others. Just get it for collectiblity, if nothing else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back