Happy Bunny

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolli911

Reaction score
Don't look at happy bunny!! I just read some quotes of happy bunny that i have never seen before so don't-----Just read the last post i made!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait! I was just looking at happy bunny quotes and i just read some i have never seen before and they are naaaasty! So no-one go search happy bunny on the web, okay?

When he's being appropriate, Happy Bunny rules. I have pajamas with a Happy Bunny shirt with him just standing there and it says "Whatever." :eek: But the inappropriate ones should probably get banned from stores or something... :wacko:

When he's being appropriate, Happy Bunny rules. But the inappropriate ones should probably get banned from stores or something... :mimitchi:
i aggree :lol:

Last edited:
I would only wear stuff that is nice, but I don't think my parents would let me wear any of it. I think that's because if he's not being vulgar, then he's being rude. :( Besides, shouldn't we be talking about tamagotchi's? :D B) :p :ph34r: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Inappropriate things rock.

Especially Happy Bunny.

And yes, it should be in another board...

"School prepares you for the rest of the world...which also sucks." - Happy Bunny

Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back