Band manager-Matchmaker!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy96

Reaction score
When the band manager comes on the music star and asks u if u want to mate does it take long to do this like click accept and stuff cos i am at school and if i am in my bag for long my teacher will get suspicious. If i takes quite long if i click no when the band manager comes will he come back at half 4 the same day??

Could someone also tell me will the sound go off when ur tama plays an instrument i seen a post in a forum saying that!

Please reply as soon as possible this is urgent!! Its 10.40pm here in uk and i have school tomorrow!

Sammy96 :huh: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
To put it short... they should come back... No sounds will go off as long as the sound is off. Then the parents pretty much care for the baby... They'll still need to be feed... Just not so often.

The sounds won't go off if the sound if off.

It takes a very short amount of time to press 'yes' or 'no' to the Band manager.

You don't have to look at the screen afterwords, unless you really want to see what you can see on all the other past versions after they get married :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back