what drink is the best.if you could have one

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pomogranite water. As long as you have fluids in your body, you can survive. [ You need food too! ]

Either Rock Star or Pina Coladas. (Virgin, of course.) If Pina coladas were infused with caffeine, they'd be the choice. I can't live without caffeine. Today, I didn't get coffee/Rock Star/Monster/Coca Cola and I was an absolute mess until right after school when I got my guy friend to run down to the gas station and buy me a Coke for ten dollars and a kiss on the cheek xD It took a lot of convincing(it was raining, and we didn't want to miss our buses) So I'd probably choose some caffeinated drink.

Well, you can't live without water. So it would probably have to be that; since I like my life.

But if water wasn't a necessary, I'd go with smoothies! <33

Well, I'd pick water, because I'd painfully dehydrate without it. D:

But out of other liquids, I'd pick WINE. :D

If I wanted to pick something LEGAL (Goshdarnit, so many restrictions. >w<), I'd definately go with Mountain Dew. I need caffeine on a daily basis. x3

Ahh. Coffee general, iced, decaf [even though ddecaf isn't coffee its pointless] etc.

I can't drink water by itself, i'm scared of it. Like actual terrified. I has to be coloured or made into cordial.

hrrmm.... i guess i should say water, but im gonna say something stoopid instead. i'm gonna say the root beer at cougars den. (6th grade club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back