The Littlest Pet Shop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's bad about that? Little kids don't have to get tamagotchis because you want them to. <_<

I think what she means is that if too many people buy Littlest Pet Shop and stay away from tamagotchis, Bandai might stop producing them

Who cares? Just because some kids don't like playing wth tama's doesn't mean that bandi will stop producing them! How many people do we have on here? And then, this is only about half of the people buying tamas.

In conclusion: It doesn't matter. There are other toys that kids like! ;)

Little kids like them better because they're easier to take care of and here's heaps of games and they look cuter :)

Little kids like them better because they're easier to take care of and here's heaps of games and they look cuter :D
well it is true but 6 people in my class and my friend and I have tamagotchis. LPS:6 TMGC:2 see the diffrence

(I'm TKK by the way) Well, just because LPS are more popular, doesn't mean they'll stop making tamagotchis!

littlest pet shop?nothing vases my tamagotchis.and tamagotchis will always be the 1st best virtual pets.by the way tomato_kun can u show me their pics in the pet photo gallery in tamatalk.thnxx

I live far away, in Ukraine and even not in the capital. I live in Odessa city.

There is on great department store specialized on stuff for children and parenting. You know what? There is no ANY of Tamagotchi nowhere in the whole city. But there is LITTLEST PET SHOP. I don't even think of buying it because I don't know what is it. As for me, it's just another Tama-clone.

Really? That stinks! First of all, I am pretty sure that since tamagotchis came out all the other companies have been copying it... The prob with the LPS ones is that I cannot even tell what the little animal is. THey are terrible at pixels!

I have some LPS characters, but there nothing compared to my tamagotchi. an yes, KuchipatchiKrazy, its pretty hard to tell which animal is which )=P, but they are cute. Th only thing that I think could stand up to tamagotchi is PIKACHU(!!!!!!) go pika!!!!!!! ( sorrry if anybody disagrees, Im HUGE pokemon fan, and Im not afraid to speak my opinion) As for the whole the whole store thing, I live in Washington (U.S.) and the WalMart we have in Colville sells LPS AND tamagotchi. Unfortunatly, when I was going to buy a 5.5 they didnt have any. They have right now music star and v5. Why not 5.5?! :hitodetchi: ;) -_-

i hate the littlest pet shop. i dont understand how they're so popular. i think some of them are ugly, and they're just bobble heads. now they made digital pets out of them. :angry: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back