What color are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellow!

You love to dance and always rock out! You always have a way to spend the year right!

That sounds like me when I'm in hyper-mode. x3

But I don't really get the last part? "You always have a way to spend the year right!" ?

Yellow!You love to dance and always rock out! You always have a way to spend the year right!

That sounds like me when I'm in hyper-mode. x3

But I don't really get the last part? "You always have a way to spend the year right!" ?
Yeah that confused me for a minute

Orange!

You always love food and love to make it! You are wild sometimes and always make everything funner!

It also just happens to be my favorite color.

Yellow!

You love to dance and always rock out! You always have a way to spend the year right!

Omygod, that is so totally unlike me xD (sarcasm at unnaturally high level there dearie.)

Blue!

You always have fun with your friends and enjoy gift giving and receiving!

Blue!

Hahah so true :lol:

Orange!

You always love food and love to make it! You are wild sometimes and always make everything funner!

Blue!

Sounds like me ^^ And I really like receiving ^^

@Georgette: I LOVE YOUR SIG! *glomps metro station*

Red!

You are romantic and like to spend time with your GF/BF! How sweet!

..that is NOTHINGlike me. :D althoughredis my favorite color, I'm not the 'romantic' type. o_O

Red!

You are romantic and like to spend time with your GF/BF! How sweet!

It didn't have the choice of band or relaxing, so I had to choose visiting family. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back