Should i buy a Webkinz..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweeTchi

Reaction score
So, as you maybe have seen im really addicted to Pixel Chix, but ive heard so much good things about Webkinz that i maybe want 1 too.. But im not sure if i am going buy one, because i have other things im addicted too, and im affraid if i become addicted to Webkinz i cant buy other things.

I always buy Tamagotchi stuff, Pixel Chix and i am collecting Pullip dolls (Those are really expensive, from $84 too $130, and i still want my dreamdoll, but that one cost $300 :D )

So, i dont know if i have any money for it if i want to buy alot webkinz and stuff..

Is playing webkinz also much fun if you only have 1 Webkinz? Or is it only fun if you have more? I heard that you only can play webkinz 1 year with 1 webkinz, so if i buy earch year 1 webkinz is it ok.... maybe.. i think..

but why does soo much ppl have so much webkinz? whats the different between them?? (outside their look) I want to know everything about them because im interested in them ;D

I think you should just get ONE webkinz. (A doll for $300 dollars??!!)

I think you should just get ONE webkinz. (A doll for $300 dollars??!!)
Lol ok, first i think i want to know more about them.. Can somebody tell me more about them? I already red the FAQ or something.. :D

(Oh yes about those dolls, they are collector dolls, im so in love with them, lol. There is even a doll thats worth like $1000 :) )

So, as you maybe have seen im really addicted to Pixel Chix, but ive heard so much good things about Webkinz that i maybe want 1 too.. But im not sure if i am going buy one, because i have other things im addicted too, and im affraid if i become addicted to Webkinz i cant buy other things.I always buy Tamagotchi stuff, Pixel Chix and i am collecting Pullip dolls (Those are really expensive, from $84 too $130, and i still want my dreamdoll, but that one cost $300  :D )

So, i dont know if i have any money for it if i want to buy alot webkinz and stuff..

Is playing webkinz also much fun if you only have 1 Webkinz? Or is it only fun if you have more? I heard that you only can play webkinz 1 year with 1 webkinz, so if i buy earch year 1 webkinz is it ok.... maybe.. i think..

but why does soo much ppl have so much webkinz? whats the different between them?? (outside their look) I want to know everything about them because im interested in them ;D
You should definitely buy a Webkinz! I LOVE Webkinz!

If you really want to get just 1 Webkinz, the cheapest way to go is to hit Walgreens, and they have Webkinz with extra Red Tags for like, I think $6.99. I heard they're having a sale for Buy 1, Get 2 Free.

It's fun to just get 1 Webkinz. I had fun with just 1 Webkinz back when I had just Chloe. I didn't get addicted to buying more until I got my second one.

The reason why we have so much is that we just have the need for more! Each Webkinz also has a distinct personality and comes with its own exclusive items. How awesome do you feel when you get a new Pixel Chix or Tamagotchi or Pullip Doll or whatever else you collect? That's how we feel when we get a new Webkinz. :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I agree Squiddie. Webkinz are really fun! It's for all ages. My sister (16) and my mom (not telling her age!) each have webkinz. My cousin who is about 5 or 6 has some webkinz. I have webkinz too!

I love them! You can make videos with them, pictures, and you can play online and offline! They're really fun - you should get one. And if for some reason you don't like them, give your account to one of your friends or something. :D

I don't have one - but my friend does, and they're soooo fun!

Get a lil kinz first because they're cheaper and just as good ;)

Webkinz are reallt cool cuz first, they come in some pretty neat and cool an' fun and cute animals, secomd, they come with a tag that has a code that you put online and you get a webkinz account and you can do games and quizs and competions and stuff ike that, and SOOOOOOO))))))) much more. Sorry I am typingf so sloppy, but me just writing so fast, cuz right now me sp excited for someythin' bye, hope this helps your destion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back