How long have you been on TT for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i clicked 1 year but i was on seens April 2008 so i guess it would have been less than a year...

Not long on this account. On my other accounts.... Three years. I think. I went to TT for about six months before I made an account, if you wanna count that.

3 years. Since August 2005. This August will be my 4th. ;3

Since 2006. I believe my very first account here was on September 1, 2006. I know it was in September, but I don't know about the exact date.

I joined July 2006, so as of this July, 3 years. For now, 2 and a half years.

I remember when I was new to TT, looking at all of the people who had been here for years, "that's amazing! They've been here for 3 years! ...someday, years from now, that's gonna be me, the person who everyone looks at and says 'wow, they've been on since 2006' "

..and now, here I am, almost 3 years later!!

although I did take like a.... year break from TT after I lost interest in tamagotchis.. now I just come on for the non tamatalk tsuff. :furawatchi:

I clicked a year because I can't remember x3 I will see when I'm done with this post.

Edit: I should have clicked 2 years Lol my bad. I'v been here for so long and have not even broken 600 posts :furawatchi: I used to be so shy Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
On this account; 3 years in June.

But if you mean being in the site in general, I had my first account in December of 2005. So, it'll be four years this year.

I made my first account on New Years Eve 2007.

So thats just over two years :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back