You? A Music Star?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd definitely be Classical. I currently play piano and clarinet (mainly piano). My favourite music to play is classical music. My favourite piece is River Flows in You by Yiruma. You can find it on Youtube.

I would love to play Latin because it sounds so beautiful and I know this because I had brought a latin CD and I heard it and it sounded so Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They don't have the kind of music I would play on Music Star, but I would play punk, alternative, or emo music :)

No Screamo? D:

I'm not into any of those Genres really. o-o

No Screamo? D:I'm not into any of those Genres really. o-o
Im not either.

But if Screamo or Alternative, or Emo was on it then I'd pick those :D

As I said before.. ;x

I looked at all the ones on my music star and only has t he ones I put on the poll.

I would play emo or alternative if it was on there but sence there isnt ill choose Rock.

I would definately play R&B I love it. :D Then again, I might play Jazz because I play the trombone and keyboard irl. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I would definately play R&B I love it. :D Then again, I might play Jazz because I play the trombone and keyboard irl. :D
I totally agree with mametchi17, and whats even wierder is we play the same instruments irl :wacko: :D

From the list I chose rock.

But I'd much rather play ska, real emo or real screamo.

By real I mean Embrace, Rites of Spring, Moss Icon, Indian Summer, I Hate Myself, I Would Set Myself on Fire for You, Saetia, etc. Not My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, The Used, Underoath, Flyleaf, Blessthefall, Bright Eyes, Brand New, ashboard Confessional, Story of the Year, Kill Hannah, Attack Attack!, Breathe Carolina and such.

Erm, yes.

They don't have my favourite, Broadway (can that count as a genre?) so I'd say Jazz or Rock.

Right now I'm listening to Rose's Turn from Gypsy. :mimitchi:

I decided to bring this poll back up. Just to see if anyone else would take it.

;D

Did you bump the topic? :blink:

Anyway, I would play pop cause I like pop music! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back