Who is vegetarian Here?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am a new vegetarian , but I like meat. But my brother always bugs me about poor innocent baby pigs dying (it is kind of sad when you think about it) I started about 3 1/2 weeks ago.

I'm not sure if i should tell my docter or not because some people say there are health hazards if you are not the right person for it.

Also i was wondering , how do I stay vegetarian because I like meat *i didnt eat it alot before anyways though...*

:) :p :D :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Also i was wondering if i was alone because it seems whenever i tell people i'm vegetarian they are like "woah , how can you stand it??" I'm just wondering if it is common for my age or not.... I'm 12 1/2 yr old and i'm a girl. I'm not the healthiest eater *i love my sweets* but I make sure that i have nuts for protein because I dont eat meat!

I think being a vegetarian is stupid. You're not really helping the environment because the meat that vegatarians would NORMALLY eat (if they ate meat) goes to waste and then they killed that animal for nothing.

I think being a vegetarian is stupid. You're not really helping the environment because the meat that vegatarians would NORMALLY eat (if they ate meat) goes to waste and then they killed that animal for nothing.
Exactly.

I love my meat.

As a matter of fact, I'm on the Atkins protein diet.

Basically, for every piece of animal you don't eat, I eat two. Or something like that.

I eat a lot of meat.

I feel bad for the animals and all, it sucks that they've died, but when you don't eat them they've died for nothing and gone to waste.

Nah, I have to eat meat. Did you know peta started an online petition to change the name of fish to Sea Kittens, to make people feel bad about eating them? I dunno, that just makes me want to eat them even more. Sounds adventurous. I couldn't ever be a vegetarian. Eating animals is too great to give up. It's the natural cycle of life, anyway- there's nothing wrong with it in my eyes.

I don't eat red meat.

Like, I'll eat turkey, seafood, and occasionally chicken, but that's about it.

I wanted to go completely vegetarian, but my parents won't let me.

They call it unhealthy and that I need protein and meat to grow.

It's not that I'm real concerned about all the animals.

I just really really hate the taste of meat. Bleh. D8

Nah, I have to eat meat. Did you know peta started an online petition to change the name of fish to Sea Kittens, to make people feel bad about eating them? I dunno, that just makes me want to eat them even more. Sounds adventurous. I couldn't ever be a vegetarian. Eating animals is too great to give up. It's the natural cycle of life, anyway- there's nothing wrong with it in my eyes.
PETA are nutters. Sure animal abuse is bad but Sea Kittens? Sounds tasty actually.

I love seafood. I have fish 5 nights a week and chicken or vegetarian food the other 2.

I am pescitarian. I just don't like the red meat and pork flavour. And pigs are cute as. I've never eaten pork since it made me vomit when I was 5. And theres a tastier replacement for bacon.

Well, not exactly. I love fish ( I eat it like 6 times a week) and I eat chicken the other night. I dislike the taste of red meat and Im very sad for the animals, but mum makes me eat it. So frankly speaking, I enjoy fish and chicken, but thats about it.

im not but 2 of my friends are though i think there about 12 if you what any info ask me and i willl ask them

I could never go Vegetarian.

---------It would be impossible for me to eat just vegetables/fruits

Sure, Fruits & Vegetables are good [Most of them]...

----But I need Meat. I enjoy the taste alot, And I honestly could never think of how it would be if I never ate it anymore

-----------Sure...An Animal would get butchered, But if it were to live, it would likely die of disease or old age anyhow. Thats life. Things die. People need to eat. Do we judge predators whom hunt their prey out in the wild? Perhaps. But Peta, Judges everyone whom opposes them. Its like they're a cult bent on a sick twisted kindness for the world, in which bunny rabbits and kittens are in charge, where everything is made out of Apples and Asparagus.

My Dad used to haul pigs to the a Maple Leaf[brand of like...Food and stuff] factory/processing plant thing, I'd be there when He'd send the pigs in [stand in the back of the trailer attached to the Semi, With the Cattle Prod Luring the Pigs in, While a factory worker would lead them to their pens to await trial.

Anyways, Yeah. I'm Definantly not a vegetarian. Nor do I plan on ever becoming one. Vegetables/fruits are tasty though, But I prefer meat. Except for fish, or sea food. Simply because I dislike the taste.

I'm a pretty strict vegetarian. I've been a veggie for about 2 years now!

I think it's a bit mean to say that it's stupid. It's like saying every vegetarian is a moron, you could have said you don't agree with it or something.

Anyways, I'm vegetarian. I'm not sure if it helps animals or not, but it sort of feels good. I ate meat once, and it's disgusting. The people who made it completely overdone it with the salt so I had to take a glass of water after, and then I was sick that night so maybe I can't actually eat meat, unless it's just because my bodies not used to it.

Besides, I think I'd feel uncomfortable eating something that was once a living, breathing (or glugging in a fishes case) creature with friends and maybe family.

I've been a vegetarian all my life and I'm planning to stay that way, no matter what.

As I said before, I'm an omnivore, I go OMNOMNOM! :lol: I like meats, veggies, fruits, dairy and my grains. Canada food guide FTW.

Also I'll be watching this topic VERY closely >_> everytime one of these topics comes up, there's seems to be a lack of communication or respect or both somewhere in the discussion and everyone goes at it like WWIII, so any fighting, disrespect and/or stupidity (basically breaking the rules here at TT) will end said topic and those who can't be civil in here will be dealt with. I shall only warn this once. Don't screw this up folks.

Thanks! :D

As I said before, I'm an omnivore, I go OMNOMNOM! :D I like meats, veggies, fruits, dairy and my grains. Canada food guide FTW.
That made me laugh..XD

I'm an Omnivore. I like my meat. I will eat potatoes and oinions. I can make an epic cheese and tater soup from scratch.

My friend is a vegetarian. I love meat though. I believe G-D put animals on earth to feed us.
I'm going to say this in a very civil way, as to the fact the last three topics like this were closed, and I won't be the reason why. I'll be choosing my words carefully, as to not offend anyone, or start WWIII ;D

Anyway, I don't agree with you. The higher power, in my opinion, put animals on earth to live, not to be slaughtered. My opinion.

Also, whoever say's it's not healthy seems to forget 50% of the people in India are vegetarians, and they aren't dead yet, yes?

Anyway, yes, I am a vegetarian, my friends got over it, I just avoid meat. Whenever I'm around them, it's cheese pizza, they know I'm not picky and if it's all they have, I'll eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I'm not someone who sit's here and lectures people about how you all have to go vegetarian otherwise you'll get cancer, and kidney stones, and yadda yadda yadda. I stay respectful about it, every once and awhile I get a smart comment, but I'm good about that:

Ashley: Would you like some Sausage?

Me: ...

Ashley: Ohhh, You're a vegetarian... oops.

Zack: What's the point in being a vegetarian? It's stupid.

Me: What's the point in being you? You're stupid.

Zack: A lot.

Brad and Domo: ...-laughter-

Anyway, I never liked meat in the first place, and when I did eat it, I never ate a lot because I couldn't chew it properly. I would have to chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew SWALLOW.

Which is rather annoying.

Also, awhile back I was reading one of my baby books (Baby's First Year or something.) where you mark dates and such, and one of the pages was "favorite's page." It listed my favorite fruit as peaches, my favorite vegetable as corn, and my favorite meat as, nothing?! Haha, seems I knew what I was doing.

I never ate much meat, really, my mom was single for the first 5 1/2 years of my life, so my diet was Macaroni and Cheese and Pirogies. :) So when daddy came home with Lamb (ew.) and fancy meats from the market, I turned most of it down. It was to dry for me to chew and swallow properly anyway. So finally, I just cut down on the meat, and then stopped.

People are really respectful about it, I've never had anyone complain. Even on my school trip, I had to have a special Chicken patty made for me, (Ala soy.) and I went to go get my salad, leaving my two patties on the table. When I got back half of one was missing and my friend was chowing down, xD I let her have the rest.

So... Er, longest post? xD

PM me for more. :)

Xoxo

Kat

I'm a vegetarian and I always will be~

I stopped eating meat because it made me feel sick when I ate it and then I saw a living animal. However, I have nothing against people that eat meat, as long as they're not horrible to me because I'm a vegetarian~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back